Author Topic: Saving blockchain history replayed time question  (Read 1267 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hello,

Suppose I have two computer running the same Bitshares version.
The first computer is sync with the network and the second is out of sync.
Can I stop Bitshares in the second computer and copy the "chain" subdirectory from the first computer in order to save sync time?

Are there any difference regarding the "chain" subdirectory between bitshares_client and bitsharesGUI?

Thanks

Mostar
For faster syncing you may want to read this:
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/wiki/Using-Chain-Servers

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
Can I stop Bitshares in the second computer and copy the "chain" subdirectory from the first computer in order to save sync time?

Are they both the same architecture and distro? If so, and both bitshares are shutdown, then yes.

Are there any difference regarding the "chain" subdirectory between bitshares_client and bitsharesGUI?

No, they use the same chain/
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hello,
Thanks
Mostar

paging @xeroc ...
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline mostar

• View Profile
Hello,

Thanks

Mostar