Author Topic: Bter not allowing BitShares withdrawals due to unstable BTS wallet they say  (Read 10203 times)

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
The market on bter to get our bitshares withdrawn was severely underpriced.   

However did anyone have bit coin left in bter from before the hack?    Any bitcoin  balance was  accounted for as BTC_B    to be fully compensated to those that got hacked. 

However I logged on today and they apparently refreshed my BTC_B balance to  0.            It was 2.5   and no transfer of funds yet?

Anyone else encounter this?

I hope its just a gliche i sent in a ticket today to get answers.

Thanks guys for any help

BTC_B balance is correct for me.
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

Offline mbaeichapareiko

• View Profile
The market on bter to get our bitshares withdrawn was severely underpriced.   

However did anyone have bit coin left in bter from before the hack?    Any bitcoin  balance was  accounted for as BTC_B    to be fully compensated to those that got hacked. 

However I logged on today and they apparently refreshed my BTC_B balance to  0.            It was 2.5   and no transfer of funds yet?

Anyone else encounter this?

I hope its just a gliche i sent in a ticket today to get answers.

Thanks guys for any help

Offline Methodise

Bter BTS Withdrawals are DISABLED at time of writing. Scammy, as, fuck.
BTS: methodise

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I've talked to them and the problem seems to have been due to a change in the default RPC behavior. They said they can work around it now so hopefully things should be back up and running soon if they are not already.

Thanks, they have it working now.

I am really glad this was the case, and not the "they lost millions of BTS when the hack occurred and are running a fractional reserve now" nightmare.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline vikram

I've talked to them and the problem seems to have been due to a change in the default RPC behavior. They said they can work around it now so hopefully things should be back up and running soon if they are not already.

sumantso

I don't think bter has contacted any devs about unstable wallet. IIRC nothing has changed since before the hack.
this seems like a major red flag.  :o

Naw.. just means getting caught trying to pass the buck to buy time. For what exactly remains to be seen.

Fractional banking. I doubt the crash a few days before the hack was unrelated, and with everyone trying to withdraw they know they can't process all.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

i hold a couple of small other coins on BTER and they are also since days in "processing" so, maybe many different blockchains got in the same time the same unstable wallets. It is really unfortunate (ironic mode off)

Hahaha  +5%

ITS A WORLD WIDE CRYPTO WALLET FAILURE! :P
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I don't think bter has contacted any devs about unstable wallet. IIRC nothing has changed since before the hack.

Naw.. just means getting caught trying to pass the buck to buy time. For what exactly remains to be seen.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline jz831

• View Profile
    • Customized ASIC Controllers
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i hold a couple of small other coins on BTER and they are also since days in "processing" so, maybe many different blockchains got in the same time the same unstable wallets. It is really unfortunate (ironic mode off)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
couple days ago send to try 100 bts withdrawal with no effect, now bts withdrawal disabled.
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline roselee

• View Profile
but then do you remember gox blamed bitcoin blockchain for there loss ?
why did bter not frace it like this:
we do have problems with our bts wallet version
but they say withdraw stoped becouse of wallet instabiliy
might be bad english use but .......

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Its not just BTS that has this problem, its most of the alts.  Lots of people dumping them because they cannot withdraw and then taking the btc out.  They need to get things enabled if they want to keep their customers.