Author Topic: Dash the only crypto currency to pay for development via blockchain workers..WTF  (Read 1432 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
it's not like shillmanda covered bts in the past. she's just 100% dash shilling now, so... don't bother with that.

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Hi All, sorry for the click bait; but wanted to get your attention.

If anyone has an LTB (LetsTalkBitcoin) account; i would appreciate an upvote on my comment and/or if you could add your own comment; relating to Bitshares worker proposals which Amanda sadly neglected mention after doing such a great job conveying the importance of governance models (in Dash); suggesting that Dash's worker proposal/ Budget items and voting mechanism is the first and only (loosely conveyed) self sustaining blockchain that can pay for its own development and project from the protocol level.

both Dash and Bitshares voting/worker systems were developed at the same time, weather Dash or Bitshares was first i do not care about, but i would like it known that we also have a system of governance that allows shareholders freedom to vote on a larger number of items.... try voting out a Dash masternode when they turn bad...

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-crypto-show-with-amanda-b-johnson-on-dash-as-well-as-our-own-proposal-to-the-dash-network

Thanks for your support.
GC