Author Topic: Bitteaser and HubDPS potential?  (Read 2310 times)

Offline mr-whitekey

If my goal is to choose a good long term investment, then and "utter shit ICO" might be indicative of an otherwise utter shit project.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
The future lies in Brave like ideas and probably projects like mass.network

So what do you know about Mass? Looks like they have raised about 30 BTC to date. It seems to me that their project will need much for funding in order to pull off their stated goals. I like what I read in the white paper, but have no conception about the technical possibles.

However, if I did contribute at this point I will have a substantial stake in the project were it ever to "make it".

the mass ico is utter shit. but that's not the point

Offline mr-whitekey

So what do you know about Mass? Looks like they have raised about 30 BTC to date. It seems to me that their project will need much for funding in order to pull off their stated goals. I like what I read in the white paper, but have no conception about the technical possibles.

However, if I did contribute at this point I will have a substantial stake in the project were it ever to "make it". 

Offline mr-whitekey

I have only had a couple minutes to look it up, but the concept seems reasonable. Thanks for sharing, I will look into it further.

At the moment it seems a minority use ad block, but I agree the trend is growing and see how the project you pointed be towards has alot to offer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I see zero potential in traditional ad platforms. it's a dying breed, the majority is using ad block by now and usually hates intrusive ads.

Offline mr-whitekey

What do people think is the potential of the bit teaser project? Currently the market seems to have little confidence in it. Myself I like the idea, but have little technical knowledge to properly evaluate it. I have already put money down on the project and double down when price fell. It has a tiny market cap and if the project has a slimmer of a chance of making it I will gladly double down again, but I would like the honest opinion of my fellow bitshares ppl.

What is a realistic goal or expectation of this project say in two years?

Any ideas, thoughts or opinions welcome.

Also, is HubDPS a separate token that I need to invest in seperatly.