Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin (BTS) Hangout w/ ISG3D @ 1PM EST Sunday  (Read 2506 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Here is the link to Patrick J. Kelly's A Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices : http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf

Oh boy.

From http://www.free-energy-info.com/NewcomerIndex.html:
...lots of rubbish about perpetuum mobile devices...

Why Aren’t Free-energy Generators in the Shops?

This is a very fair question.  Unfortunately, the answer is unpleasant.  About 4% of humans are sociopaths, that is, people who have no feelings for other people and just do not care what happens to them, seeing other people as just objects to be manipulated and used, no matter how damaging that is to those other people.

Many of these unfortunate sociopaths become rich as a result of their total lack of concern for others and some of those have come together to form a very powerful group known as the New World Order which has managed to subvert governments and impose many protection-racket style scams on all ordinary people.  Those scams force people to give them more than 80% of their earned income.

<facepalm/>
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline fuzzy

http://opensourceecology.org/

^^You make me think of these guys

Let's get an Island, and build....
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline ISG3D

• ISG3D.com
    • View Profile
Hi Thom!

I love you post, it is also something that drives me alot since a few years. There is so many kind of free energy available to everybody, but we do not use it because we just never learned to(but we have learned pretty well how to sell it, don't we?). Right now I've been working hard on 3D printing because it's the key to unlock so many kind of projects. I already have alot of idea, of course it requires a minimum of material to build so it's not basically free, but it wont cost anything after the set-up is built. I have different systems in thought that I did not tested yet, but I will in the next few months. One of them would use water and gravity(with some electronics parts), anybody could use it at home. But I also plan on building DIY wind generator so that people having access to a 3D printer can almost fully build his own generator. There is no doubt that humans can live in a world with free energy, it is all around us, it's only a matter of time.  But as you probably know, it is a risky project since that some people in this world doesn't like the words ''free energy''. But it's not scaring me at all, I will spend my life giving a try, all I need is time and preparation. Can't wait for the next meeting, I know my english is not perfect at all, but it is very nice to get in touch with you guys, It will only get better.

Cheers

Sam, CEO and founder of ISG3D

Offline Thom

Alright, here's a question. In the convo Sunday prior to getting underway officially, Samuel and I briefly touched on the topic of "free energy". Now this happens to be one of my passions as I mentioned, but in deference to the 3D Printing topic at hand I refrained from bring that topic up again.

But you did say "anything" fuzzy, so my question is: how informed is Samuel on the topic of free energy? It's a controversial topic to many, who look down their noses at anyone that suggests such a thing is impossible. They are simply broadcasting how indoctrinated, uninformed and blind to reality they are.

I'll give you several examples of "free energy". The definition of free energy I am using is: 1) cannot be monopolized. i.e. decentralized 2) available from natural environment 3) perpetual for a human lifespan or longer.

That's a basic, simple explanation, but here are some examples:
1) The sun
2) The heat energy derived from the sun stored in all mater (nothing on this planet is at absolute zero temperature)
3) wind, waves and gravity
4) magnetism
5) the movement of electrons
6) the movement of astronomical bodies in space
7) radioactive materials

I'm sure there are many others. I have studied this topic off and on for nearly 15 years, but there are many people with greater scientific knowledge than I who have dedicated their entire lives to the pursuit of taping sources of energy from the environment. If you study this field you will discover much suppression of information and a deep well of amazing historical facts of individuals that were successful in taping the well of "free energy".

For those of you who have a technical bent towards electronics or even mechanics and are interested in this topic, there is a huge well of information (and yes disinformation) available on the Internet. The Internet has unleashed a firestorm of cooperative research efforts into "free energy" of all sorts, from garage tinkerers to projects with multimillion dollar teams of engineers and scientists.

Here is one source of information that got me started in practical experiments, after I was long prepped from reading about people like Nicola Tesla. Surprisingly, this guy is still publishing and updating this tome of research in a pdf document, tho I heard 2 years ago he had retired and it was no longer being updated. Happily that is not the case. Here is the link to Patrick J. Kelly's A Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices : http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:18:35 pm by Thom »
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline ISG3D

• ISG3D.com
    • View Profile
Hey guys, if you have any questions about the hangout, 3D printing, or anything else, feel free to ask here!

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

My question to ask today is the following:
How long do you think it will take for McDonalds to start using NASA's 3D Food-Printing technology to rid ourselves of more pesky jobs?   

:D

Offline fuzzy

This Hangout is w/ Samuel from ISD3D.com

Retweet This Week's Hangout^^ [ANN]!

Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin

Check it out on the
 Beyond Bitcoin Event Calendar

Better yet--Join us!  For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 06:28:32 am by fuzzy »