Author Topic: my btsx are lost  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Methodise

i register my account on the faucet.after registring  i  went to  my  bitshares client  and notice that  my address was still not register.my client  still indicates that  it is updating  blockchain.its been updating  for weeks.
 i made the mistake  of sending btsx anyway  from poloniex to  the client thinking that  once i received btsx to my account that it would  automatically update itself. but it has not.

now my btsx are  nowhere to be found. its not on poloniex  and not on my client.
             please help

Your bitshares client needs to be fully synced to display recent incoming transactions. Is your problem resolved?
BTS: methodise

Offline vikram

First please make sure you are using a recent version of the 0.6.x series. You can find the newest version 0.6.2 here: https://bitshares.org/resources/downloads

Offline abemarte

• View Profile
i register my account on the faucet.after registring  i  went to  my  bitshares client  and notice that  my address was still not register.my client  still indicates that  it is updating  blockchain.its been updating  for weeks.
 i made the mistake  of sending btsx anyway  from poloniex to  the client thinking that  once i received btsx to my account that it would  automatically update itself. but it has not.

now my btsx are  nowhere to be found. its not on poloniex  and not on my client.
             please help