Author Topic: Reworking the wallet trading interface  (Read 22781 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Wow! I want this now! :O

Me too !!!!!!
 +5% +5% +5% +5%

Please add the option to use fx indicators also on the charts....
That would drive investors like crazy on our platform !!!!

http://forex-indicators.net/list

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline yellowecho

Stability is much more important than UI. I suggest you guys not spend too much time on UI.
People do not use it is because of its UI, but basically because they lack trust in the software, and feel trouble to use it (i mean such as resigner, deposit, withdraw )
The stability has nothing to do with the UI.  Two completely different things that are being implemented in parallel. 
I don't share your concern with stability at all as I have used it everyday since the first release with little problems.  Back up your wallet and there's nothing to fear. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
+5%

来自我的 M812C 上的 Tapatalk

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Stability is much more important than UI. I suggest you guys not spend too much time on UI.
People do not use it is because of its UI, but basically because they lack trust in the software, and feel trouble to use it (i mean such as resigner, deposit, withdraw )
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 11:37:41 pm by xiahui135 »

Offline Pheonike

Instead of choosing one interface or the other, Can it just be a drop down that lets you choose between advanced and normal trade view?

Offline yellowecho

https://bitshares.org/labs/ui/ui-brown-market.mp4

It's looking good!  Could there be an option to switch between light and dark themes?
Also, I'd prefer slightly rounded corners on tabs and panels.

Offline svk

sweet!

is the timeframe on the chart everytime fixed to 7days or does the chart remember how i wanted to display it?
It's on 7 days by default yea, is that so bad? Do you want us to remember the setting for each market or do you have a specific range you want to use instead?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

sweet!

is the timeframe on the chart everytime fixed to 7days or does the chart remember how i wanted to display it?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline yellowecho

The reason I'm trying to keep that left side relatively unoccupied is that I need to take into account smaller screens and the possibility of many open orders. Because the left side is fixed, you don't get scrolling if something overflows so it really needs to stay compact.

Here's another idea.  how about a very thin long button across the bottom, when clicked pulls the screen down to reveal all the big clunky tables with all columns included.  When the user scrolls back up to the main graph it re locks the screen and prevents scrolling until that long thin button is clicked again.  It could be some kind of overlay popup drawer also if thats easier .  Just brainstorming.

THISSSS  +5% i'll give it a try after eastern ^^

Good ideas.  Brainstorming on this idea:  The left side could remain static while the right side could work on a slider/carousel with arrows to navigate between charts and/or data tables.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
The reason I'm trying to keep that left side relatively unoccupied is that I need to take into account smaller screens and the possibility of many open orders. Because the left side is fixed, you don't get scrolling if something overflows so it really needs to stay compact.

Here's another idea.  how about a very thin long button across the bottom, when clicked pulls the screen down to reveal all the big clunky tables with all columns included.  When the user scrolls back up to the main graph it re locks the screen and prevents scrolling until that long thin button is clicked again.  It could be some kind of overlay popup drawer also if thats easier .  Just brainstorming.

THISSSS  +5% i'll give it a try after eastern ^^

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
without orders for now.. .will think more over eastern about .. bye ...