Author Topic: Price explanation  (Read 1813 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Good to know. Thank you all for your explanations!

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
The important thing here is that an ask will match the short with the highest interest rate even if there are other shorts or bids with a better price.

The trades in question had a volume of 1-2 BTS and do not represent the market value of either BTS or BitUSD.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline svk

I see in the Bitusd:BTS market in the Gui the price close @ 200 and then again back to normal levels. What triggered this? What happened?

Are you looking at the price history chart? If so it's bugged and you can ignore the extremely high or low values on open and close..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I have read that but I can't say I fully understand what happened. The language used sometimes confuses me..

All I need to know at this point is if this kind of thing will drive BTS price all the way down or this is something that will get shorted somehow.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I see in the Bitusd:BTS market in the Gui the price close @ 200 and then again back to normal levels. What triggered this? What happened?