Author Topic: The web wallet is a must use sales tool.  (Read 5091 times)

Offline Riverhead

The web wallet truly is fantastic. Excellent work James!

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I love this web wallet.  So clean with excellent use of branding and colour to create a strong BitShares identity.  +5%

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

If there is a place to check referers?

https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=datasecuritynode

https://faucet.bitshares.org/refscoreboard

Tried that.. and it's showing the one registration today as no ref .. so that was the account I created.

Also while going through faucet I tried to login with my facebook but it kept saying I had to confirm my email.. nothing appeared.. so I tried twitter and that prompted for an email and worked. Has anybody else been successful signing up with Facebook?

When can we expect the refer option to work for the wallet?

Also curious what action has to happen exactly for the refer to be counted?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+5% .. one question.. does the refer code work for referring people to the web wallet?

yes, any links from Bitshares.org....at least that is my understanding?

The webwallet is a subdomain though.. and likely runs off a completely different server system.. so I am wondering about this. Maybe one of the admins can weigh in on it.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

The web wallet really is awesome. I also showed it to people today and like you said above, good responses. The brain key function is so good!

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
+5% .. one question.. does the refer code work for referring people to the web wallet?

yes, any links from Bitshares.org....at least that is my understanding?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I just spoke to a couple of non-crypto people.

Talked about bitshares for about an hour with not much to show except confusion.   
Then we went to https://wallet.bitshares.org/ and I asked them sign up for an account.

I sent them 50 cents each, and got them to send 25 cents to each other. The whole process was done in less than 5 minutes and light bulbs were going off all over the place.

The web wallet is a must use sales tool for non-crypto and is actually an easier sale than crypto people.  Crypto people struggle to get over the stable currency thing. Non-crypto people never think to ask. Futures contracts, derivative markets and delegates never get mentioned.

I cant wait to have a phone app without the delegate and markets tab to promote.

edit:  I should mention I have done this same process for bitcoin many times over the years and the difference is huge.  Bitcoin still left them confused because what is a bitcoin worth?  This is infintely more powerful. When they send 50 cents.... they get it.  No more question other than... Can we do it again?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:34:29 am by bitmarket »
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101