Author Topic: Bitshares client problems  (Read 1278 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Had the same issue with them last week. It was swiftly solved after contacting support.

Offline vikram

Probably contact Poloniex first to see if it is a problem on their end.

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
After opening the client today and waiting for 10 minutes while nearly 3 weeks of blocks synced I was concerned that all my history in the client had disappeared.  I then tried to make a transaction sending a small amount to Poloniex but nothing would happen when I hit the send button.  I was about to erase the bitshares client from my computer and re-download it.  I decided to reopen bitshares to take some screenshots of anything that might help debug it.  After reopening the client the history reappeared so I decided to try sending that transaction again, this time everything seemed to work but over an hour later Poloniex has not indicated a receiving of any btsx.   Last time I sent btsx to Poloniex from my client I had to wait nearly 2 weeks until they manually deposited the btsx.   I attached a screenshot of the transaction to Poloniex.  I'll now try bter.  Is it recommended to simply avoid using poloniex?