Author Topic: carnt get my account to sync  (Read 1247 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thanks Xeroc
i tried installing the latest release, this time it doesnt accept my password? its not saying its wrong just doesnt do any thing.
Any ideas
might take some time ... for the client to open the wallet .. but not sure .. heard about others having an similar issue .. :(

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Thanks Xeroc
i tried installing the latest release, this time it doesnt accept my password? its not saying its wrong just doesnt do any thing.
Any ideas

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
install version 0.8.*
If you are on linux you should start it with "--rebuild-index" after the upgrade ..
in on windows .. you should do the same with the bitshares_client binary .. not the GUI binary ..

Though easiest way would be to way a little until the devs release a new version .. it seems the current one has a log-memory leak that will fill up your hard drive after a while ..

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
After not loading my account for 6 months i finally got it to sync after repeatedly starting again until it downloaded the full blockchain. It worked fine for a few weeks now it has been stuck for 6 days on block 2074788. This time its not asking if i want to re download the blockchain, how do i force it (if thats what i need to do)

Any advice appreciated