Author Topic: BitShares 0.7.0 Feedback  (Read 10569 times)

Offline jamesc

Installed over top of the existing client just fine. The wallet is more responsive to scrolling around. Exchange is also faster. I liked to robots better than what we have now.

Seems like you guys improved the speed quite a bit. Good job!
Not robots... They are Snowflakes.

Offline yellowecho

OSX here with 16GB RAM.  Downloaded and installed quick and easy.  Everything loads quickly and haven't experienced any bugs yet.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Installed no problem on Windows 8.1 system with 6GB RAM and SSD drive over 0.6.2.

Loaded up.. logged in no problem.

Went to bitassets, loaded up a little snapper.. thats nice.

Bought some bitUSD at the same ASK for the lowest price.. order processed right away to withdraw my BTS.. but my buy order just sat there.

It took a full 8 minutes until the BitUSD arrive to my wallet.

Normally they was done instantaneously.. but I was doing the opposite normally and buying BTS.

Anyways.. going to take the bitUSD I just bought and go to www.cryptofresh.com and get me a t-shirt now. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline MisO69

• View Profile
Installed over top of the existing client just fine. The wallet is more responsive to scrolling around. Exchange is also faster. I liked to robots better than what we have now.

Seems like you guys improved the speed quite a bit. Good job!

Offline vikram

So if I understand correctly this only includes the essential bug fixes, and the rest of what was DVS/0.7.0 became DVS/0.8.0?

Will 0.8.0 be released for DVS first?

Yes on both.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I'd like to see an additional torrent with a snapshot of the current chain. many people have issues syncing from 0.

Offline svk

So if I understand correctly this only includes the essential bug fixes, and the rest of what was DVS/0.7.0 became DVS/0.8.0?

Will 0.8.0 be released for DVS first?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline JA

• View Profile
Took it's time to load like the previous versions.
Everything loads fast except some market pages but still under 10 seconds.
And now i can scroll on the market pages without lagging.

Quitting the client still causes it to freeze (windows) and i have to close it via task manager
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:15:39 pm by jabbajabba ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ »

Offline vikram

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:48:19 pm by vikram »