Author Topic: Can we have a mumble this friday?  (Read 1785 times)

Offline fuzzy

I thought the newsletter was helpful, but i think a BM mumble for an hour would be really helpful. I dont see why its such an issue ... anyone can free up an hour and its fine for him to avoid commenting on something its still in the works, so to speak. Its hardly a trap.

I vote for a 1 hour session.

Agreed. It feels like there are a lot of "loose ends" right now that could definitely use a mumble to tie up.

I will be announcing the hangout for this Friday today :)

There ARE some things I would like to get people's opinions on though moving forward, but first I'm going to run it by some people.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Methodise

Personally, I'd rather our beloved developers were putting out very real fires.

They're inspiring people, but only because engineering takes precedence for those of us inspired by bitshares, surely? One notable case study for recourse: Satoshi Nakamoto

It's a bit late for Larimer, but its the decentralisation technology that rules in this young, competitive field. We need to work these delegates to the grave with a more fundamental, less political emphasis.

BTS: methodise

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

I thought the newsletter was helpful, but i think a BM mumble for an hour would be really helpful. I dont see why its such an issue ... anyone can free up an hour and its fine for him to avoid commenting on something its still in the works, so to speak. Its hardly a trap.

Agreed. It feels like there are a lot of "loose ends" right now that could definitely use a mumble to tie up.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Can we have a mumble this Friday with Bytemaster?

I want to hear whats going on. Did toast accept that job at google afterall? (sorry but my mind just starts to wonder with all this silence). I wouldnt blame him either given the current price.

Toast is currently helping the PeerTracks Music guys.
Bytemaster is available for a weekly Mumble rumble whenever Fuzzy wants to schedule one with him.

Our brief "moment of silence" is over, with our introspective conclusions described in the March newsletter, but folks are mostly focused on technical and business development objectives right now, so we are not doing as much random chatter.

I've noticed the devs have still been answering questions quite regularly though, no?

And more good news is we have all kinds of exciting new leaders now joining the old faithful.  We encourage them to expand their participation and enrich this forum with their insights and visions.

We need more of you to become public personalities.  :)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I doubt that's what will be talked about if there is a meeting Friday.

As far as silence goes.. didn't you read the NullStreet Newsletter the other day? Nothing silent about it :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14977.0
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Can we have a mumble this Friday with Bytemaster?

I want to hear whats going on. Did toast accept that job at google afterall? (sorry but my mind just starts to wonder with all this silence). I wouldnt blame him either given the current price.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:20:18 am by speedy »