Sorry I sound so whiny, but as I am a newb, especially getting more and more vested here, I need to know it all before I dump any large sums into this.
I can't help unless I fully understand everything myself (use of the client, use of the online wallet, how to auto-reinvest yield and dividends, how to buy into DAC's that haven't launched yet, accessing the Whitepaper (assuming it's up to date), explaining why/what/how on every aspect of Bitshares)...
1) I'd like to see us offer up DNS service (put a browser in the bts client, offer a chrome plugin, etc).
2) I'd like to do margin trading.
3) I'd like to see Bitshares and Bitassets as an option in all the different arbitrage bots.
4) I'd like a CURRENT step by step "dummies" document that shows me how/why to setup a DAC, or convert my existing companies/employees.
5) I'd like to see the Wiki become a constantly-updated eBook (a Bitshares 101 second edition)
6) I'd like to never see the terms protoshares or btsx again if those are no longer even things that I need to learn about.
7) It's imperative to have up to date documentation, esp when this community is growing and changing so rapidly.
8. I'd like to see a DESIGNATED Delegate whos' sole job is to get DNS going (.p2p, .dac, whatever). The DNS issue should NOT be a side-job or something at the end of the Bitshares todo list.
9) I'd like to see a DESIGNATED Delegate whos' sole job is to keep the wiki up to date.
Confusing people will never foster mass-adoption.