Author Topic: A new 2.0 crypto - Crypti / XCR has adopted DPoS as the consensus and ready  (Read 6719 times)

Offline fuzzy

you should honor the social consensus and sharedrop on this community .

Maybe i'm wrong and not so familiar with social consensus, but we don't use BitShares toolkit,  we use only algo.
And our first distribution was on our consensus algo, that was failed, bc it's problem to get 10% to bts community.

Welcome on DPOS :)

Why not dicuss how we can profit from each other and grow together if there is a opportunity?

quote]

This^^
Let's not have one chain to rule them all. Let's have many that take up different needed areas of the ecosystem.   :)

As for a UIA. Why don't we just make sure to create bitXCR and let IT trade?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Riverhead

Glad to see Crypti get some press. The article does give a tip of the hat to Bitshares.

Crypti’s decentralized applications are backed by the existing Crypti network which operates using a variant of the BitShares Delegate-Proof-of-Stake (DPOS) consensus model and is formed of 101 active delegates who are democratically elected by the users of the network.

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
"Meet the Next Generation Cryptocurrency ‘Crypti’, Blockchain 2.0 Tech"

Crypti’s decentralized applications are backed by the existing Crypti network which operates using a variant of the BitShares Delegate-Proof-of-Stake (DPOS) consensus model and is formed of 101 active delegates who are democratically elected by the users of the network.

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/meet-the-next-generation-cryptocurrency-crypti-blockchain-2-0-tech-62349

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Some very innovative features may be patented ... you know .. like progress bar or a double click .. :P

LOL now that's innovative!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Some very innovative features may be patented ... you know .. like progress bar or a double click .. :P

I WANT IT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!! Double click is genius!! :D  :P
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

complete javascript implementation of graphene's protoco

would this require a licence ?

No.  Only their code is copyrighted. Anyone may implement the protocol. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intend to agree here! If they are using our protocol but develop from scratch complete in node.js and javascript ..guess a license won't needed.

@bytemaster pls correct me if i'm wrong here
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile

No.  Only their code is copyrighted. Anyone may implement the protocol. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
you should honor the social consensus and sharedrop on this community .

Maybe i'm wrong and not so familiar with social consensus, but we don't use BitShares toolkit,  we use only algo.
And our first distribution was on our consensus algo, that was failed, bc it's problem to get 10% to bts community.

Welcome on DPOS :)

Why not dicuss how we can profit from each other and grow together if there is a opportunity?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:36:34 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Riverhead

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bytemaster

I agree it is a fairly cool project, it would be nice to have a complete javascript implementation of graphene's protocol.

Fortunately we already have everything for producing and signing transactions in javascript, all that is required now is to implement the evaluators that track chain state.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

I think it's a pretty cool project. Writing BitShares DPOS in NODE.js from scratch is ambitious but they did it. The community is still fairly small but it would be nice to see another DPOS project gain some traction.

Offline bytemaster

Their primary "advantage" is being all in JavaScript.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.