Author Topic: I think we do the right thing ,though the price drop so much !  (Read 2225 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I wanna get into bitusd and biteur but those fiats are still so manipulated, false news, hft, a broken forex, bailouts...
We all know the usd and eur are going down, but when? I expected it 8 years ago before the public bailouts began. As long as the centrists can keep on looting, those fiats are completely unpredictable, up or down.
The real market says they should be going down fast and hard.
cnbc et al says they are peachy.
i chose bitsilver for its yield its (more) stable peg and its utility (even more useful than gold).
but that's just my 2 bts..
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I shorted sell bitusd. WTF

Sorry where is the strange thing in that? I have been shorting bitusd for the last months now losing more and more of my precious BTS...

Offline lastagile

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Why do you care about the price when you have bitUSD/bitGOLD ?

Some of us believe that Bitshares market cap should be at least in the 2nd place and at least above $100 mil and we keep ALL in in BTS rather than bitassets. If the consensous is to have BTS market cap @ $10 mil and $0.5 mil - $1 mil bitassets market cap then obviously either I am a completely idiot or something was not communicated well in here..I just can't understand BTS at this market cap and people feeling ok with this..

The Bitshares company doesn't generate profits to each shareholders (the ones who keep BTS) but rather high yield to the customers from keeping their deposits (the bitassets)..

To me this looks like a small Bank that people are earning high interest for keeping their money but the risk of insolvency and bank run is high since the market cap of the Bank is very small. It is like in Cyprus, Banks before they bankrupted offered immense interest rates to the depositors for keeping their funds, something like 15% sometimes...

Having said all that, I do agree that we are doing the right things. The progress and the development from every angle seems going very well. BM launched BTS because we were all screaming for a product to get out in the market. That is what he did and it was a good call, rather waiting for ages like Euthereum now.. We have made many mistakes but I assume that we have learned a lot. Everything now appears to be on the right path.. I think that people selling at these levels will seriously regret it later on..We cannot go worse than that with all these developments (hopefully..)..I will keep buying whenever I can afford and never sell at whatever levels below at least $300 mil market cap and we shall see who will be in a better position 5 years from now..So please keep cool and let the dumpers dump..

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Genau. Exactly. IMO, the bitAssets are the future of money, it removes the volatility so we don't have to worry about price fluctuations so much and better yet they pay a Yield.

Income is good. :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I think we do the right thing ,though the price drop so much !
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091