Author Topic: BTS What went wrong????  (Read 6287 times)

Offline fuzzy

It makes sense that people get frustrated.  What we are doing is so friggin HUGE.  Doing HUGE things is not simple.  That means that having patience is even more difficult.  I feel for you inarizushi, but take a deep breath :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
If the pegs break, this "cheapness" is brought to you by your faithful shorters, who lose most of their money. Thank them while they are still there.

today's price it's not the bug .
You wouldn't understand the silliness even if I tell you .
BTC38 just initiated a new policy that changed a price like 0.047 CNY to 0.0470 CNY , thus many big buy orders are now withdraw to many small orders at many difference place .

now there is price such as "0.0425" is possible again after they did a change once back in November .

And the dumpers are using this excuse to dump .
Why this is an excuse ? well , it's an excuse , it doesn't have to make sense .
Of course , if we're on a upward trend , this change would be an excuse to pump ....

Lots of history event related to this 3 digits or 4 digits issue ......
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Wait a second!

Why doesn't everything work perfect the first time?

This is BS! 

We should all be millionaires by now!

This is outrage!

Granted, I don't contribute anything to the code base or much else for that matter, but dammit, I want to be a millionaire...STAT!

This lack of continuous perfection from the dev team is really putting a damper on future plans to make it rain in Monaco.

Bitshares devs - Look, I realize this is new and experimental technology relying on difficult and complex knowledge I will never be able to do myself, but jeez already - You should have seen how good my Braveheart fan page was when I was learning basic HTML back in the 90's (it had a lot of picture of Sophie Marceau, so I know it was complex and awesome) How hard can cryptographic systems of consensus and decentralized exchanging of polymorphic digital assets be...shit - WHERE ARE MY MILLIONS????????????????

::)

LOL that literally sums up 99% of complainers... not saying that I am excluded from said complainers.

Offline bobmaloney

Wait a second!

Why doesn't everything work perfect the first time?

This is BS! 

We should all be millionaires by now!

This is outrage!

Granted, I don't contribute anything to the code base or much else for that matter, but dammit, I want to be a millionaire...STAT!

This lack of continuous perfection from the dev team is really putting a damper on future plans to make it rain in Monaco.

Bitshares devs - Look, I realize this is new and experimental technology relying on difficult and complex knowledge I will never be able to do myself, but jeez already - You should have seen how good my Braveheart fan page was when I was learning basic HTML back in the 90's (it had a lot of picture of Sophie Marceau, so I know it was complex and awesome) How hard can cryptographic systems of consensus and decentralized exchanging of polymorphic digital assets be...shit - WHERE ARE MY MILLIONS????????????????

::)

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
If the pegs break, this "cheapness" is brought to you by your faithful shorters, who lose most of their money. Thank them while they are still there.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:25:45 pm by inarizushi »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Everything is wrong RIGHT NOW, until the bug is FIXED.
Everything is wrong cheap RIGHT NOW, until the bug is FIXED.
 :o :o

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
Shocked that the results

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15089.0

So, apparently most people still don't realize that the market is broken... Everything is wrong RIGHT NOW, until the bug is FIXED.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
渣渣,别在这里卖萌了

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Nothing is wrong atm.  Behind the scenes there is so much going on these days that it is getting hard to keep up.  This is probably the most laughably awesome time to buy BTS I've ever seen...

Just wish I had easy access to all that damned bitUSD stuck in my wallet.  You see, when I first set up my client in the first week, I started buying a bunch of wallet account names to:
1) sit on things like GoogleX and silly crap like that, and
2) to hold onto names of people I feared would have their names squated on (with the erroneous intention of giving them to their rightful owner before a malevolent squatter got the chance.  Because of that, I have like 120 names...which has basically made my wallet unusable.  Lesson learned...the hard way.

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
log say, BTS No use,Is that so? Could anyone tell me

Offline fuzzy

Nothing is wrong atm.  Behind the scenes there is so much going on these days that it is getting hard to keep up.  This is probably the most laughably awesome time to buy BTS I've ever seen...

Just wish I had easy access to all that damned bitUSD stuck in my wallet.  You see, when I first set up my client in the first week, I started buying a bunch of wallet account names to:
1) sit on things like GoogleX and silly crap like that, and
2) to hold onto names of people I feared would have their names squated on (with the erroneous intention of giving them to their rightful owner before a malevolent squatter got the chance.  Because of that, I have like 120 names...which has basically made my wallet unusable.  Lesson learned...the hard way. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 03:45:57 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
Seems to not see light, who told me what happened.???