Author Topic: Claiming Notes questions  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
is it a problem when i import my key(s) to my account that was not registered before?

I can see my notes in my account, but i cannot trade notes nor can i receive/send funds :(

Offline testz

Are the pre-sale NOTES liquid yet? I have the AGS NOTES in my wallet now, but I just imported the private key of an address I used to buy more during the pre-sale.

If I am missing a console command to pull the NOTES connected to that account into my wallet, please let me know what it is.

Yes, If you import private key of Bitcoin address from which you participate at pre-sale - you should see you notes from BitShares Music pre-sale.

Offline joereform

Are the pre-sale NOTES liquid yet? I have the AGS NOTES in my wallet now, but I just imported the private key of an address I used to buy more during the pre-sale.

If I am missing a console command to pull the NOTES connected to that account into my wallet, please let me know what it is.

Offline robrigo

Anyone able to import an electrum wallet successfully? I keep seeing this error:

Code: [Select]
5 invalid_arg_exception: Invalid Argument

Tuck Fheman

Man do I feel stupid. Thanks to the Notes distro (and it being off by an amount identical to an AGS donation made long ago), I discovered I hadn't imported one of my AGS donation keys yet.

I can't wait to see how many BTS I have from it... that I never missed before tonight (doh!).

Haha nice it must feel like Christmas for you!

Well, it turned out it was a donation made after the Feb cutoff for BTS, so that would explain why I never missed it. But I'm happy getting more Notes.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
Man do I feel stupid. Thanks to the Notes distro (and it being off by an amount identical to an AGS donation made long ago), I discovered I hadn't imported one of my AGS donation keys yet.

I can't wait to see how many BTS I have from it... that I never missed before tonight (doh!).

Haha nice it must feel like Christmas for you!

Tuck Fheman

Offline pobrejuanito

• View Profile
Hi, quick question

I've received some notes as part of AGS distribution as indicated on http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/. Do I need to do something to get ready for trading?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
so does that mean we will be importing BTC private keys into Bitshares client?

yup guess so ... like on BitShares wallet also !
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
so does that mean we will be importing BTC private keys into Bitshares client?

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
I received the Peertracks newsletter but I am wondering a few things:

1) The "Address" below is my public key used to send funds to Note pre-sale or private key?
2) "Message" is a bitshares wallet address or no? If so can this be BTS user name? I have sent funds direct to user name before..
3) It says NOTES will be made liquid on the Bitshares DAC. Is this just the regular Bitshares wallet or a special different one?

From Newsletter:

Example of how an email to contact@bitsharesmusicfoundation.org from you could look:

Address: 13U3XLUTRHLGMwfCmhde7EmQtNdJE7X2zw
Signature: H0OJtflbALrRR4eRdzf/yCNLe+RFjFZYk3exCij5j3K9PfzvV/2JhExXhEQtVUo=

Everything is Bitcoin. Bitcoin addresses.

include in your email, 1) the exchange address you sent btc from. 2) your new NON-EXCHANGE BTC address you control.  3) Sign that message with your old exchange address proving that you ARE in fact the person that sent funds to the pre-sale and not some guy trying to steal some other guy's Notes.

Make sense?

And yes. Notes will be liquid on the BitShares client.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
I received the Peertracks newsletter but I am wondering a few things:

1) The "Address" below is my public key used to send funds to Note pre-sale or private key?
2) "Message" is a bitshares wallet address or no? If so can this be BTS user name? I have sent funds direct to user name before..
3) It says NOTES will be made liquid on the Bitshares DAC. Is this just the regular Bitshares wallet or a special different one?

From Newsletter:

Example of how an email to contact@bitsharesmusicfoundation.org from you could look:

Address: 13U3XLUTRHLGMwfCmhde7EmQtNdJE7X2zw
Signature: H0OJtflbALrRR4eRdzf/yCNLe+RFjFZYk3exCij5j3K9PfzvV/2JhExXhEQtVUo=
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 06:27:13 pm by bitcoin777 »