Author Topic: Balance column in account tab?  (Read 1249 times)

Tuck Fheman

I like to do a Vote every now and then to show my true balance in the left column. I can then go back and see my true balance from any time.

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
Thanks.
I just noticed the difference now as I don't use the wallet that much.

Tuck Fheman

Under the account tab, when looking at the recent transactions, one of the columns is Balance (next to date column). The number in this column is not the same number that I have for a balance in my account (153% more in column than shown balance). I'm wondering what the difference is from, or what does this balance reflect? I have run the wallet_account_balance command and it agrees with the account balance shown on the dashboard.

My understanding is, they are trying to find a better way to handle this issue (it's been around a while). I could be wrong, but from what I've read elsewhere that's what I gathered.

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
Under the account tab, when looking at the recent transactions, one of the columns is Balance (next to date column). The number in this column is not the same number that I have for a balance in my account (153% more in column than shown balance). I'm wondering what the difference is from, or what does this balance reflect? I have run the wallet_account_balance command and it agrees with the account balance shown on the dashboard.