Author Topic: Norton Rose Fulbright mentions DPOS  (Read 1523 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
That's Preston Byrne's current or former law firm, if I'm not mistaken. The guy self-identified himself as a first class moron before, but I'm always willing to give someone a second chance.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% good to get mentioned on a law firm site IMO!!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

No need to go there, fuzzy has their entire piece quoted above. The links in the piece to DPOS are dead (404) now.

Plus no updates to that website since Sept. last year, that's 6 months ago!

It was an analysis of DPOS compared to BTC, which is very rare for me to see of from outside players so I had to share :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Thom

No need to go there, fuzzy has their entire piece quoted above. The links in the piece to DPOS are dead (404) now.

Plus no updates to that website since Sept. last year, that's 6 months ago!

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I'm not familiar with norton rose fulbright .. but this seems to be some rather nice exposure ..
nice find, fuzzy
+5%

Offline fuzzy

http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/knowledge/technical-resources/cryptocurrency-and-decentralised-computing/news-digest/

"Interesting cryptocurrency analyses this fortnight – Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) as a easier, more efficient substitute for Bitcoin’s proof of work consensus algorithm; Citi predicts continuing downward movement in bitcoin prices." 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D