Author Topic: Where is BM?hide?  (Read 12706 times)

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
I am around and working harder than ever to add value.

+5%

Please don't give up!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
you're barking at the wrong tree , pal .....
No matter BM did or didn't do , it didn't happened in the past several days .

And I really doubt this is a sign of someone cashing out rather some kind of manipulation at work .

Do more research on recent events about certain things , you'll see the pattern .

You're officially 5 months late for assigning blames .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

If youre going to criticize try to make it semi constructive.

Offline uniqlo

• View Profile
Oh..You finally show up..
Someone assumed you didn't show up these days because of the shit price,you were embarrassed to the public

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Posts/threads like these make me think there are two issues at hand.

1. Sockpuppet troll happy just causing trouble to drive the price down so they can buy.. or maybe even just to cause trouble because they see bitshares as a real threat to whatever else they are doing. Saying he is hiding when he was just on a hangout Friday is completely contrary to reality.

2. We are not doing a good enough job communicating updates to 'everyone'. Our good news updates often are not more than a single forum thread post that gets 3-4 days of attention and mostly from those that know about them coming or are following all areas of the forum and then drops off the radar to be replaced by these.

There are a few things I propose should/could be done to help:

1. Send email updates out to all forum participants about updates perhaps in a digest every two weeks. Everything from bitshares itself to the user initiatives.. or rather.. send out the nullstreet newsletter to everyone via email.

2. Start 'sticky' posting all these latest updates for a period of 30 days from the time of the update. I think this will help people who come browsing find out what is going on more easily. 

3. Create a forum section called 'sour grapes' or something else.. other ideas are 'concerned citizens' where we can consolidate all the actors into their own space to enjoy their sour grape together and not cause the rest of our discussion to be detracted.

These are just a few possible ideas off the top of my head. Anybody have other suggestions?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Are the principals on which BitShares were founded still relevant and being adhered to?  More so than ever.
Are the technological innovations represented by BitShares still relevant to the market?  More so than ever.
Is there a need to continue to innovate and evolve?  More so than ever.
Are the developers and community members (including BM) working their asses off to develop BitShares and prepare for the networking to come?  More so than ever.
Is any investor owed anything by this project in the short term?  Absolutely not and it is utterly ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

When BitShares is ready, the tiny group of parties within crypto that would like BitShares to fail will be irrelevant.

Hard work, patience and resolve.

+5%

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
some people said u dead in car accident. so happy to see u again.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Are the principals on which BitShares were founded still relevant and being adhered to?  More so than ever.
Are the technological innovations represented by BitShares still relevant to the market?  More so than ever.
Is there a need to continue to innovate and evolve?  More so than ever.
Are the developers and community members (including BM) working their asses off to develop BitShares and prepare for the networking to come?  More so than ever.
Is any investor owed anything by this project in the short term?  Absolutely not and it is utterly ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

When BitShares is ready, the tiny group of parties within crypto that would like BitShares to fail will be irrelevant.

Hard work, patience and resolve.

Offline bytemaster

I work every day from 8:30AM to 7PM along with 5 other developers to make BTS a success and that is just the developers.

No one has more to lose from BTS failing than me and when people like wings are upset because they gave money to support a vision that is harder than they thought to achieve.

If this were a "pump and dump" as wings has claimed then I would have sold when we hit $100M rather than held.   

I am not going to give up and continue to fight and learn. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:03:08 pm by bytemaster »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
I find someone is talking about bts' breaking word story, suggest to others not to buy bts at btc38 exchange chatbox. they advertise the bts is centralized that the community can easily break the words and more and more bts will come out to dilute the investors' share, though the software is decentralized.
every time I check it, there always some people are advertising to suggset others not buy bts...

Maybe we need some bts fans to give people confidence. though we should not encourage people to buy, we should let people know what bitshares really is and  people will make their own decision.   

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Funny how folks are blind to the acceleration of the development cycle over the past month.

The community needs to realize the current level of interaction is both normal and healthy.

A weekly shareholder conference call and monthly newsletter is far more community interaction than the vast majority of start ups are willing to support.

I am very happy to see the core devs focused and making a hard push to 1.0.

As to the price of BTS, it's either an opportunity or a disaster. The difference is the amount of due diligence completed by the investor.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
Everything Ive seen has shown BM is committed to creating value. These allegations of dumping are unfounded. I just have doubts about the direction of the project.
As far as  i can see,he didn't submit any commits since Mar 14.
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/commits/devshares?author=bytemaster

At this point hes more of a manager than a coder. Hes meeting people behind the scenes.

Offline uniqlo

• View Profile
Everything Ive seen has shown BM is committed to creating value. These allegations of dumping are unfounded. I just have doubts about the direction of the project.
As far as  i can see,he didn't submit any commits since Mar 14.
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/commits/devshares?author=bytemaster

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
If people are working hard, you need not to be so angry. in this situation, the dump is unfounded.
except there are some things we do not know, and some other ones know. If this happen, we all might dump BTS.

Offline speedy

• View Profile