Author Topic: GAME OVER !!! 下屎了,出来收BTS了。  (Read 5647 times)

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina
bts要是再继续下跌只有灭亡,到时候价格都没有,要么上涨,这样至少团队才有更多收入。而且根据3i运行情况,他们要是不努力好好干活和宣传,不涨个百倍千倍bts存活的概率越来越小了,现在的移动支付已经不比现在的区块连支付差,很多方面已经开始遥遥领先了,很多被认为区块连技术要替代银行的现在世移动支付替代了,真正冲击银行的是移动支付了,bts不及早发力明年后年。。。决定bts等基本成为历史。

手机钱包、网页钱包完善后,会容易推广得多,不过开发团队,真得加把油了
--------

PTS中国

Offline jckj

• View Profile
bts要是再继续下跌只有灭亡,到时候价格都没有,要么上涨,这样至少团队才有更多收入。而且根据3i运行情况,他们要是不努力好好干活和宣传,不涨个百倍千倍bts存活的概率越来越小了,现在的移动支付已经不比现在的区块连支付差,很多方面已经开始遥遥领先了,很多被认为区块连技术要替代银行的现在世移动支付替代了,真正冲击银行的是移动支付了,bts不及早发力明年后年。。。决定bts等基本成为历史。

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina
最黑暗的时刻,熬过去,就是光明
黑暗,呵呵,这是中午,太阳正火热呢,下跌是趋势改不了的。BTS上一年就失去了先机,现在只有等死的命

既然这么悲观,那赶紧砸了走人吧,别再这里BB了,呵呵
--------

PTS中国

Offline fuzzy

I don't think you are going to have a year or two to accumulate.  Everything in crypto moves faster... either this ship is sailing and worth billions in 2 years, or its bouncing along the bottom and something superior has replaced it.

Yes, there is absolutely a scenario where BTS goes exponential once a minimum viable feature set and gateways are available.

However, I am betting that no 2.0 tech is really going to lift off until BTC goes through another market cap expansion into the $10k - $100k range.

BTC is being held back until the ETF and perhaps the NASDAQ folks get the pipeline opened up.

Once the next round of fiat value is converted to crypto the BTC wealthy will go hunting for the next hit - and some yield.

At that point BTS becomes the obvious choice - move BTC value back into stable assets (bitGold, bitUSD etc.) to store/preserve wealth... and earn yield while doing so.

It will be and explosive and revolutionary paradigm shift in global finance.

T-2y and counting...

What happens if people holding bitassets get no yield?   This seems to be changing so we can find a referral program.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I don't think you are going to have a year or two to accumulate.  Everything in crypto moves faster... either this ship is sailing and worth billions in 2 years, or its bouncing along the bottom and something superior has replaced it.

Yes, there is absolutely a scenario where BTS goes exponential once a minimum viable feature set and gateways are available.

However, I am betting that no 2.0 tech is really going to lift off until BTC goes through another market cap expansion into the $10k - $100k range.

BTC is being held back until the ETF and perhaps the NASDAQ folks get the pipeline opened up.

Once the next round of fiat value is converted to crypto the BTC wealthy will go hunting for the next hit - and some yield.

At that point BTS becomes the obvious choice - move BTC value back into stable assets (bitGold, bitUSD etc.) to store/preserve wealth... and earn yield while doing so.

It will be and explosive and revolutionary paradigm shift in global finance.

T-2y and counting...

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline oldman

• View Profile
慢慢等吧,这是一个折磨人的趋势,归零的可能,这东西有价值,可惜运作团队运作太烂,白死了

I actually do not think it has that much to do with the Team so much as the fact that they are fighting an uphill battle on every front.  Everyone in crypto seems to hate BitShares (because it threatens bitcoin on a protocol level). Additionally, the 3rd party development that Bitcoin appreciates is something Bitshares does not get. 

People are so impatient...  :/

P.S.  That doesn't mean the team hasn't made its share of mistakes though!

This is BM's fault.I'm very angry for BTS Merger idea last year.

The merger was one of the best things to happen to BTS.

This is a long game, not a flash in the pan.

I fully understand a lot of folks are in the crypto space hoping to be the next BTC millionaire.

And I'm not saying it's not possible - but everyone needs to remember that the BTC millionaires held for nearly 5 years through massive market movements.

Anyone that holds BTS through the next 5 years has a fighting chance of creating significant wealth.

This platform is not going to make anyone rich in the next year or two; the next year or two is the accumulation phase for savvy investors.

Offline 00091lacer

• View Profile
最黑暗的时刻,熬过去,就是光明
黑暗,呵呵,这是中午,太阳正火热呢,下跌是趋势改不了的。BTS上一年就失去了先机,现在只有等死的命

Offline 00091lacer

• View Profile

I actually do not think it has that much to do with the Team so much as the fact that they are fighting an uphill battle on every front.  Everyone in crypto seems to hate BitShares (because it threatens bitcoin on a protocol level). Additionally, the 3rd party development that Bitcoin appreciates is something Bitshares does not get. 

This is BM's fault.I'm very angry for BTS Merger idea last year.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
最黑暗的时刻,熬过去,就是光明
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline yuxuan

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Offline 00091lacer

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Offline gunailei

• View Profile
再创新低,大家猜猜BTC破933时BTS能到多少?