Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Need your Vote for GoUrl.io - Priority Integration: 4120 / 35000 Vote  (Read 17313 times)

Offline gn1

• View Profile
As of August 12, 2016, we have "5683" paid votes. We're actually on the top of the list now. Thank you!

Let's make this happen! Let's make BTS a "major" coin! We can do it.

Go Go BTS!

https://gourl.io/voting-bts.htm
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline gn1

• View Profile
Okay, I think we're getting closer and closer. Woo hoo!

As of July 27, 2016, we have "5386" Paid votes! We're in second place now! Thank you!

I'm actually making a difference now :-)

Go Go BTS!

https://gourl.io/voting-bts.htm
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:41:02 am by gn1 »
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline gn1

• View Profile
Bump.

I believe adding BTS payment to GoUrl.io is important to increase exposure of BitShares, so I'm gonna be advertising this on my website, asking my visitors to support the addition of BTS. I hope the bitsharestalk community also sees the importance in this as well. Yes, bitUSD is important too, but i believe the first thing we need to do is to be recognized as a platform.

GoUrl.io is starting to becoming a huge solution for ecommerce sites. Just look at their wordpress plugin page and see it for yourself. Their plugin has been actively developed and used.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-paid-downloads-membership/

So, now it's up to us to make use of this great opportunity or not. We're at fourth place now, I think we have a good chance to get added.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
we need more votes!

NEWS:
The first voting coin winner is Peercoin on 15 Apr 2015. Congratulations !
We are in the process of integrating Peercoin to our Gourl Bitcoin/Altcoin Payment Gateway and our wordpress plugins.
Our voting continues and the next voting winner will be determined during May-June 2015, etc.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Looks like the three donations that I sent there will go to waste   :'(

they won't go away. votes will count for the next voting period as far as I know

Offline onceuponatime

Looks like the three donations that I sent there will go to waste   :'(

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Looks like Peercoin and MUE will win. They have a strong community it seems.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
is must more cheap than pay a delegate to do it, and is for use now or verysoon available. Integrate payments everywhere with bts with his tech is great. and have his own users too that meet bitshares. is marketing too.

now we are 5 position with 120   4120 votes

first one is next 7000

come on! little donation 2 days remain.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 07:47:56 pm by infovortice2013 »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
https://gourl.io/ there are all the features listed under "What Makes Us Unique" + Addons. Change Bitcoin with BitShares / BitUSD and that's what we get for it. It's a huge step in terms of adoption.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
this thread never explained why this is important and what the community will gain for the paying to get integrated into their system.

so i would like to understand it better. I tried to understand what they are doing and how many companies and sites are integrated with the
service they are offering, but i didn't see anything.

Me too. I'm not convinced this is worth paying a bribe. How would it help BitShares?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
... and I'd like them to add bitUSD instead of BTS ..
however, having them integrated BTS would enable a quick upgrade for bitAssets on their platform too ..

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
this thread never explained why this is important and what the community will gain for the paying to get integrated into their system.

so i would like to understand it better. I tried to understand what they are doing and how many companies and sites are integrated with the
service they are offering, but i didn't see anything.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
Common guys small donation or fast job to catch a gateway we are on third position just know

1 PPC   Peercoin   1AZRqQyTyeAJz9UXMvhRj2DqpNPWupKdai   0   5945   
2 NEOS   NeosCoin   1Nhgi9faSviuDJktKtzZxqgqWxv1xtFS8j          50   4489   
3 BTS   BitShares   1BkKKu1y1yq4rTWe1uXhG93GXRLf5exM9n         120   4120

i cant belive no one whale throw away btc there .. this finish in 3 days at 15 april

cant do some of this too to win some free votes

Simply complete any tasks below and send us an email with details and we will add your free votes to your supported coins -

50 Free Bonus Votes - If you have never used and want to try our Gourl Bitcoin Gateway. Simply install our free Bitcoin Wordpress Gateway, WooCommerce and GoUrl WooCommerce addon to your own or you client website and make first test payment in Bitcoins in WooCommerce and you will get free 50 bonus votes (#FREE1)

100-2,000 Additional Free Bonus Votes (according to website popularity) - These are granted if you/your clients have decided to continue to use GoUrl Bitcoin Gateway on a regular basis on your/clients website. Minimum requirement is that 10 real orders have already been paid by bitcoins through GoUrl Gateway (#FREE2)

50 Free Bonus Votes - If you like our wordpress plugins and are using any of them, publish a review about it on Wordpress.org and we will add 50 bonus votes to your supported coins (#FREE3)

50-200 Free Bonus Votes - These are granted when you write and publish in your own language on a few popular websites from your country about the performance of Gourl Bitcoin Payment Gateway based on your own experience or a youtube video review about any of our wordpress plugins (#FREE4)

100-2,000 Free Bonus Votes (according to plugin/theme popularity) - If you integrate GoUrl payment gateway to your existing wordpress plugin/theme these will be granted to you. Your plugin/theme should have a minimum of 50 active installations from wordpress.org. We have Bitcoin affiliate program for you also (#FREE5)

50-2,000 Free Bonus Votes (according to website popularity) - If you are not a developer simply contact any other plugin developers/webmasters and ask them to add GoUrl Bitcoin Gateway to their plugins/scripts or to their own websites. Bitcoin affiliate program is also available for them. If they start to use our gateway you will receive those Free Bonus Votes for your already supported coins also (#FREE6)