Author Topic: @Delegates: Please upgrade to 0.8.* ASAP!!  (Read 1958 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Considering how many had actual trouble with the update and were not necessarily lazy I refrain from removing any from my slate .. :P

Anyway, delegate participation seems to recover slowly .. Have seen 74% .. now we are back at 87% ..

38PTSWarrior

Delegate Martin-38ptswarrior-raum upgradet to 0.8.1.
15 active feeds.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Delegate participation rate is down to 85% because some delegates haven't updated their client!

If they haven't updated when I wake up tomorrow I will remove them from my slate!

sorry to say this, but it is the short time, so why give them not more time? The devs needed days to bugfix it and rushed again the fix. Would be better next time to release it and for after 3-4 days and not the day after.
The short time between the update and the fork is an issue.
However when xeroc wakes up tomorrow 48 hours will have passed.
So failure to update by that time will mean sloppiness.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Delegate participation rate is down to 85% because some delegates haven't updated their client!

If they haven't updated when I wake up tomorrow I will remove them from my slate!

sorry to say this, but it is the short time, so why give them not more time? The devs needed days to bugfix it and rushed again the fix. Would be better next time to release it and for after 3-4 days and not the day after.

i intend to agree
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:48:30 pm by xeroc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ »