Author Topic: QORA  (Read 23563 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Looks like the market is frozen on Poloniex? Is it being actively traded anywhere?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Looks like a interesting project.

I only briefly looked buts whats the distribution?

IPO, similar to NXT, with relatively small participation (but more than NXT). 

You can see the rich list here:
http://qora.co.in/?top=100

There is some concentration, but remember that the coin is tiny and has a small community still.
Two of those top holders are bter and poloniex, not individuals, but some are individuals. 

It probably has a bit more concentration at the top than BTS does, and more 1% holders, because there are less holders overall.  It did get distributed some during the 9 months it has been trading, and it recently came back down near the ipo price.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Looks like a interesting project.

I only briefly looked buts whats the distribution?

Offline Pheonike

I bouught some. I didn't sell any BTS for it. It doesn't hurt to invest in other projects that have potential.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
just want to say ... i'm contact with Ian Knowles (CIYAM Lead developer) and was talking with Dan N. etc about possibilites to add AT to BitShares... but 1.0 is top priority right now!

And yes i'm personally thinking BitShares + AT + ACCT = gamechanger --- but i'm not a technical guy or dev - it's just my personal feeling about!

But yes, Burst and Qora are the first coins out there with ACCT - automated cross chain trading!

Yea I also spoke with CIYAM guy in the bitcointalk thread and told them they could have delegates but they didn't really respond.. not sure if that guy was Ian though. About the QORA thing... it might be  might not be its 50%/50% up or down, id rather focus on bitshares, its 10x undervalued right now anyways.. and 10x potential on top so theres 100x gain to be had here.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Hey Ander, I'm spending ALL of my time and my own money to help BitShares in every way I can. And here you are on our forum trying to get readers to invest spare cash in a competing project?

How about putting at least a modicum of effort into promoting BTS to the world?

Yeah, I know that you are claiming that we can use profits from your "opportunity" to reinvest in bitshares in the near future - but I call bullshit. Dividing the community's attention and efforts is no way to further this project.

I understand what you're saying.  And again, I DOTN want to hurt BTS in any way, or distract the community. 
I just want to point out a tiny coin that I feel is insanely undervalued right now.  If some of us buy a little, and it goes up, it gives us money to buy BTS, and thats good.

Was really happy to wake up today and see both BTS and QORA way up. ;)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
just want to say ... i'm contact with Ian Knowles (CIYAM Lead developer) and was talking with Dan N. etc about possibilites to add AT to BitShares... but 1.0 is top priority right now!

And yes i'm personally thinking BitShares + AT + ACCT = gamechanger --- but i'm not a technical guy or dev - it's just my personal feeling about!

But yes, Burst and Qora are the first coins out there with ACCT - automated cross chain trading!

Getting the CIYAM team to add AT and ACCT to bitshares would be amazing.  (After 1.0).
We should definitely do that if possible!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
If you know the terrain you will always have an advantage in battle.

and this
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thanks for the indepth info! We should all be investors in addition to being marketers, journalists, evangelists, developers and entrepreneurs. With all the time and effort we put into understanding the cryptospace we are all in a unique position to anticipate developments and profit from it.

this
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Interesting.

It is very tempting to ignore all other projects and focus on BitShares, but as much as I would like BitShares  to succeed that would be a big mistake imo. If you know the terrain you will always have an advantage in battle.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
"Do you want to trade some shitcoins??"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Thanks for the indepth info! We should all be investors in addition to being marketers, journalists, evangelists, developers and entrepreneurs. With all the time and effort we put into understanding the cryptospace we are all in a unique position to anticipate developments and profit from it.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 12:31:45 pm by cass »

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hey Ander, I'm spending ALL of my time and my own money to help BitShares in every way I can. And here you are on our forum trying to get readers to invest spare cash in a competing project?

How about putting at least a modicum of effort into promoting BTS to the world?

Yeah, I know that you are claiming that we can use profits from your "opportunity" to reinvest in bitshares in the near future - but I call bullshit. Dividing the community's attention and efforts is no way to further this project.
  +5%

chryspano

No thank you.  :)

In my biased opinion, anyone buying anything else than bts right now must be crazy!

How's that working out for you? :)

Buying bts? It works great, I have 3x more bts than in the past.

Market manipulation and cheap bts will be over soon, unless btc38 is dumping their customers funds lol. In any case I'm looking long term :)