Author Topic: [DELEGATES] All delegates should upgrade to 0.8.1 as soon as possible  (Read 1841 times)

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Delegate now.dacwin and future.dacwin is not syncing, And I guess I am on a fork. What should I do?

what is your "blockchain_average_delegate_participation"  ?
(after typing the "info" command)

right now it is at 74% , so if you have the same number compared with other delegates (and higher than 51%) each time you are on the main chain...
if not delete all your folders on .Bitshares except "wallets" so the client will download all the chain from start (most of the time all problems get fixed that way...but  be patient!)

edit:
PS before trying this, start the client again like this:  (so maybe you save time)

./bitshares_client --rebuild-index

Thank you. It works. :)
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Delegate now.dacwin and future.dacwin is not syncing, And I guess I am on a fork. What should I do?

what is your "blockchain_average_delegate_participation"  ?
(after typing the "info" command)

right now it is at 74% , so if you have the same number compared with other delegates (and higher than 51%) each time you are on the main chain...
if not delete all your folders on .Bitshares except "wallets" so the client will download all the chain from start (most of the time all problems get fixed that way...but  be patient!)

edit:
PS before trying this, start the client again like this:  (so maybe you save time)

./bitshares_client --rebuild-index
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:20:18 am by liondani »

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
now.dacwin and future.dacwin is not syncing, And I guess I am on a fork. What should I do?

Or say it syncs every several minutes.

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 03:23:02 am by coolspeed »