Author Topic: Did I screw my Keyhotee Founders ID?  (Read 2025 times)

Offline bytemaster

You are fine.  The address we will use is based upon your Keyhotee Profile and we are close to releasing a tool that will allow you to provide the name for your address.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Yepez

• View Profile
Hello every one this is my first post, and I'm apologize in advance for my bad english. 

I made a donation for my Keyhotee Founder ID, and I get an email "Keyhotee Founder ID Success!" letting me know I get my first choice for my Keyhotee ID.
But in such e-mail says, for claim your ID, "You will need to input the requested Keyhotee ID and the wallet address you used to fund it."

My problem is that I made the donation directly from my account at "www.bter.com" using my acquired protoshares after changing my BitCoins.
I used the www.bter.com withdraw service to transfer the protoshares to the donation address.

So, if  I DON'T have the wallet or wallet address used to fund my Keyhotee ID, how could I be able to claim my Keyhotee ID?

Someone knows if is there any chance I fix this issue?, maybe contacting "www.bter.com" client support asking for the missing information?

Thank you very much in advance.

And have a happy new year,  and all my best wishes for all Invictus Innovations people, I have faith in you.