Author Topic: Google AdSense Shuts Off Revenue  (Read 2071 times)

Offline fuzzy

imagine a blockchain tracking your ads and pays you....

I do not want blockchains tracking me and am working as hard as I can to find developers who are unwilling to bend on this.  We need many chains that at least help anonymize transactions imho...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:11:53 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
imagine a blockchain tracking your ads and pays you....

Offline fuzzy

This is just another reason I hate Google AdSense....is there no other way to monetize content on the web?  Google's Policies are not chosen by the people....They are dictated.

I have no issue with a private company dictating its terms. However we have the ability to vote with our dollars and we should vote elsewhere.

only problem?  what other options are available? 

This is what happens to the alternatives: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/09/24/mit_students_got_subpoenaed_for_the_source_code_to_a_bitcoin_mining_project.html

Offline Riverhead

This is just another reason I hate Google AdSense....is there no other way to monetize content on the web?  Google's Policies are not chosen by the people....They are dictated.

I have no issue with a private company dictating its terms. However we have the ability to vote with our dollars and we should vote elsewhere.

Tuck Fheman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=30&v=R7ZHGkwo_Sc

We dropped them long ago because they kept threatening us with removal claiming we had nude images on our site, when we had no nude images on our site.

From then on we used CoinURL (affiliate link), there are many others that also pay in bitcoin.

When we updated the blog theme recently, we opted instead for ChangeTip donations and removed all ads outside of affiliate links. We'll see how this goes.

We're trying something else because inexperienced cryptocurrency users didn't understand what CoinURL was and made all kinds of accusations. Since we're trying to bring people into cryptocurrency, we felt it was best not to scare them away. For more experienced users, CoinURL can pay off, especially when using it to link to faucets where you have affiliate accounts.

Offline fuzzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=30&v=R7ZHGkwo_Sc

About his comments on Bitcoin: Chris Dwayne is an intelligent guy, but I am unfortunately unable to teach him that not all blockchain is the same.  He is unwilling to even try to expand his thinking to consider the possibility that, if designed correctly, blocktech can serve as a powerful tool for freedom-lovers world-wide.  Dealing with a bit of frustration on this one...how odd it is, that those who are the most awake to the level of technocratic oppression being brought upon the people are also completely unwilling to utilize the tools available to them to level the playing field.  Apparently they are hell-bent on ensuring freedom-lovers are at a complete disadvantage.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:08:15 am by fuzzy »