Author Topic: Account problems with funds  (Read 5085 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
How can this be? I have that account shown in my client and i see the notes funds after i imported the btc private keys.

The only thing I know is that the client told me I have to change the name before I reigster it , because that name was already taken.

Aha. This is the source of your problems.

But everything looked correct, so are my NOTEs lost now :(

If I understand you correctly, you have
* an account "A" where you have imported your BTC keys, where you were told that the name is already taken, and which you have registered through your GUI client, and
* an account "B" that you registered through the faucet and to which you successfully sent some BTS from poloniex.

The account name "A" already belongs to someone else. Whenever you send something to "A" it is actually sent to that other person's account. I'm not sure how the GUI handles that situation, but I believe a similar problem was described somewhere else - the GUI indicates that the account is registered, but not that it is registered to someone else.

The good news is that if your NOTEs are still sitting in the "A" account, they're not lost. My recommendation would be to send everything you have in A over to B (but make a small test transfer first!).
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Ok try making sure your notes are sitting with the registered account and In the trading gui make sure you are trading with the funded account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first i claimed the NOTEs and after that i registered the account. But still i am not able to see the BTS funds :(

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Ok try making sure your notes are sitting with the registered account and In the trading gui make sure you are trading with the funded account

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
You may need to register your account

i already have...

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
You may need to register your account

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I am not sure how to name that problem...

I really don't like the wallet client, but here is what is going on:

- I have THREE accounts showing in the client which were not registered yet.
- I had 0-1BTS on each BTS account at this point
- I wanted to claim my NOTEs from the peer tracks crowdsale and imported my BTC wallet, which worked.
- After that i tried to play around on the exchange market with some notes. But i receive an error all the time ---> "order failed: unknown. receive account (20005)"
- I registered my account holding the NOTES(+NOTES3) through my client.
- Still not working on the exchange, so i tried to send some funds from poloniex to have enough coins for the fees.
- The coins never arrived from poloniex... So I tried to register the account through my poloniex account which is not working.
- After that i was playing around with another account in my client which i registered with http://faucet.bitshares.org. It worked....
- Then i send BTS to the  second account from poloniex which worked perfectly.
- After that i was trying to forward 50BTS from the second account to the account holding the NOTES using the wallet client.
- The 50BTS were taken from my second account but never arrived to the first one.

So i am still looking for a solution to get my account working to receive/send funds and also be able to trade some of my NOTEs on the exchange market.

I really don't know what to do, because i am also not able to send NOTEs from one account to the other. My guess is that i don't have any BTS on the NOTEs account and cannot afford the 0.5BTS fees.

It is really disappointing.