Author Topic: Attention People! Mumble Server has changed to the larger, more hardcore one...  (Read 12869 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Isn't teamspeak more simple for everyone?

teamspeak is not open source, but it is similar in functionality.  Not really better or worse otherwise though.

I was suggesting it just because lately some members have been having problems trying to log in with their certificates. It works fine both ways for me, but it's sad if some people can't join because of technical issues with Mumble.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

Isn't teamspeak more simple for everyone?

teamspeak is not open source, but it is similar in functionality.  Not really better or worse otherwise though.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Fox

I hate mumble on iOS. The certificate issue is very frustrating. Not going to attract new users with... /rant
Witness: fox

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

Offline konelectric

Offline JA

• View Profile
Okey. Solved. I clicked on the link of the picture, which leads to old/false information. The image itself has the correct address.
oh yeah it changed when we moved to the new domain.
fixed now.

Offline bitcoin42

Okey. Solved. I clicked on the link of the picture, which leads to old/false information. The image itself has the correct address.

Offline bitcoin42

Seems I can't connect. "The host refused connection". Anyone else having trouble?

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
why such a difficult password. Struggled on my small phone

Offline fuzzy