Author Topic: Hey delegates! Do you love your coin?  (Read 5729 times)

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
... If so, then please stop dumping it!

BTS price is the marketing itself and no one's gonna jump into constantly falling market. Especially when Ethereum arrives, Bitshares would need to have a lot of strength to compete.

Such a nice system killed by greed, that's all I have to say. Just take a look at SAD price graph, does Bitshares deserve this!?

I thought someone already showed that even if every delegate dumps all their pay, that would only account for ~1% of the daily volume on BTC38, thus disproving this line of thinking that delegate dumping is causing price drops.

Honestly, BTC is slowly dropping, and all altcoins are dropping quicker - probably a lack of excitement about bitcoin in general, and altcoins (or bitcoin 2.0 projects) are more sensitive to lack of interest
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
in theory , if delegates dump at low price , it'll be better than dump at higher price .
because dump it at low price would consume less fiat value from the market .  :o
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
ethereum, and nem a next clone.

think delegates sells becose investor that sell looses money, delegates not.
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Why do you thing delegates are dumping? I am fairly certain they are not ... not at all .. I for myself am buying for every penny I can spare

Offline btcxyzzz

• View Profile
... If so, then please stop dumping it!

BTS price is the marketing itself and no one's gonna jump into constantly falling market. Especially when Ethereum arrives, Bitshares would need to have a lot of strength to compete.

Such a nice system killed by greed, that's all I have to say. Just take a look at SAD price graph, does Bitshares deserve this!?