Author Topic: Peertracks FREE all access music streaming, online or offline?  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
I'll do my best to reach out to Taulant for next week's hangouts. Perhaps he can clarify.

I think Cob would be a better fit, to talk about what happens to Peertracks.

Either one will be good, I'll reach out to Cob too.

+5%
Thanks, always appreciate your work.

Offline fuzzy

I'll do my best to reach out to Taulant for next week's hangouts. Perhaps he can clarify.

Either one will be good, I'll reach out to Cob too. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Whats with the sharedropping of NOTES, followed by silence? New website, but buggy? Its starting to look disorganized.  I thought by now we would start to see more clarity, not more confusion.
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
I have not heard about anything from the conference but that quote was taken right from the website. It says " Peertracks FREE all access music streaming, online or offline" right there in the site. I would just like a little update ya know.

Interesting, I should visit their website more often.   :o

An update would be nice indeed.

Offline ghost_of_the_internet

• View Profile
I have not heard about anything from the conference but that quote was taken right from the website. It says " Peertracks FREE all access music streaming, online or offline" right there in the site. I would just like a little update ya know.

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
Is this information from Texas bitcoin conference? Because I never read that the streaming would be free.

Are there any recordings of the conference?

• View Profile
Are you just planning on trying to 1 up the competion by being free and hoping the artist tokens gain enough traction to drive popularity of the site?

• View Profile
Yes that would be nice. This is a little concerning since it seems to be the opposite of the previously announced business model. If there is no subscription price, how are the artists to be paid? This seems to make everything rely strictly on the tokens.

jaran

Yes, It would be great if we could get an update on the business model for NOTE holders / buyers.

Offline Pheonike

Coin in the name should be reserved for verified artist.

• View Profile
What happened to the $10 a month charge for unlimited streaming?

Also was there ever a solution to token squatting? What is to stop people from registering names of popular artist? TheRealSnoopCoin does not sound as appealing as snoopcoin. Also can you discuss any feedback you have received from artists about what they will be calling their tokens? I just have a hard time picturing everything as artist name + coin = artistcoin.

thanks