Author Topic: Bug: Setting logout timeout  (Read 1396 times)

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
I think we have develop some not so important function. We just need to concentrate.

It's a one liner fix though, I'm not familiar with the code so would take me ages to pull req.
But yeah, treat it as an FYI as it is a big inconvenience if users do this!

EDIT: Okay so I've managed to resolve the issue - for those that stumble across this from accidentally setting the timeout too high, I solved it through clearing the app data and restoring from a historical wallet. Make sure you backup your wallet regularly...

EDIT: It had to rescan the entire blockchain which took a couple of hours but now my balance is incorrect (I used an old backup) I'm missing a lot of Bitshares and Bitassets. When I use the command line get balance command it is also incorrect. I am now attempting to rescan all transactions - is there anything else I can try?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 05:53:30 pm by mdj »

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
I think we have develop some not so important function. We just need to concentrate.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
MacOs V0.8 - setting logout timeout to a large number, I went with 600000000 or something and now the client is completely glitching out and unusable. Anyway I can revert without a full re-install and blocksync? The logging out screen keeps popping up rendering the client unusable.