Author Topic: is there a functioning, reliable, light wallet with code peer-reviewed?  (Read 932 times)

merockstar

check moonstone.io - launching soon :)

or wallet.bitshares.org but that's early beta.

So moonstone is what I'm waiting for and it's not ready yet. That's what I needed to know, thats fav. I will remain apathetic until I can safely transport my computer to some proper internet.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
check moonstone.io - launching soon :)

or wallet.bitshares.org but that's early beta.

merockstar

Hey guys,

I haven't been following this project as closely as I once did (life, you know), in spite of the fact that I've still been buying when ever possible (I still believe).

Anyway, it seems much has changed in my absence.

My question: Is there a fully functional, vetted, light wallet with peer reviewed code that's not going to fuck me? If so, can it be used to vote with? I'm tethering my internet connection from a 2g cell phone right now (I know, I know, it's terrible), but I'm feeling compelled to update my votes for the sake of Chronos and a few others. I need to know if this can be safely done without risking my BTS and without having to download the blockchain, which is a no go for me right now. I suppose I could lug my computer to a fast food restaurant or something, but I'd really rather not in this town, too many heroin addicts.