Author Topic: Bitshares is bleeding for a long time, should not we do something ?  (Read 9010 times)

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
What we need is an online web conference  (with visuals, like a remote desktop session), every 6 months, that demonstrates the latest wallet.  Shows progress on current development.

Introduces new team members, a Q&A period etc.

It's slightly different than a mumble session for these reasons:

a) It's not just audio based

b) It's an I3 promoted event

c) Since it only happens 1 every 6 months, it can be ideal for targeting developmental deadlines for "announcing" during those web conferences

It's like running our own web expo every 6 months to spawn interest with current investors and future investors.

While I write this, I have BTS.   But I've never done any Asset Trades (I don't know how, and I don't know if the wallet is bug free enough to even try)

But if I sat on a web conference and watched some howto's, with video, I might feel more comfortable using my BTS for Asset buys/sells, or buying more BTS.

If I had a friend I wanted to get involved in BTS, I'd invite them to participate in that next web conference too.  Media people could be part of it

It would have a more professional feel, some planning for the event, some prepared agendas, etc.  A real formal thing.

I think the fuzzy mumble sessions are great informally. But web conferences (formal) is needed badly here.

Offline davidpbrown

What the OldMan suggests is true enough but there is a slight difference where the devs and core team make claims about the price (pre-xmas) and where there is marketing in place talking MLM etc, as if the product is ready to be sold hard. Perhaps v1.0 will be everything we need.. I don't know, if it's robust enough to manage volume as slow as it updates atm for example but in time no doubt it's looking good.

I've suggested for a while to get the product polished before hyping it.. perhaps we're close to a real v1.0 but build that up. If you also watch others, note the difference of approach by MaidSafe and CounterParty etc.. their community managers actively try not to pump the price and dampen speculation at this point, just quietly progress, until others can't help but notice and then there'll be such a strong buy side to the market that everything will rise. The whole cryptocurrency volume is down atm, I expect still waiting for legislation and then business investment - and that could take another year.

If we really are at a stage of PR/Marketing, it seems that the message could be made clearer. Mission statement; Vision statement; single point of reference for what is unique; engage beyond this forum and the usual alt places. Early investors perhaps are tapped out now, given the variety of alternates there are currently, so we need to look further for more early investors.. until there is a product that pre-mainstream and business investors can engage happily with.

Chi va piano, va sano e lontano = He who goes slowly, goes safely and far!  8)
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Dilution is not driving the recent price movement.

The lack of dev hype has caused the speculative crowd to divest for more shiny, exciting ventures.

Devs have completed the funding and discovery phases and are now in the implementation phase.

This is all part of the natural cycle of a startup - the difference is that BTS has become publicly traded waaaay before any traditional startup even thinks about an IPO.

Platforms like Snapchart, Whatsapp, Facebook etc. all get funding, do discovery, implement, release, revise and then... maybe... go IPO.

Crypto is a whole different world.

Investors need to understand they have invested in pre-release beta software that is right now being hammered into a release candidate.

How much is beta software worth minus all the hype?

Less than beta software with all the hype.

The recent and ongoing share price decline is normal and expected.

I follow this project closely and am more excited than ever at the prospects.

Risk to return is decreasing by the day and I feel the ROI for early investors is going to be staggering.

Do your due diligence, decide whether you believe in the core tech and core devs, and then dollar cost average into your stake.

Offline davidpbrown

฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

oh!My God,I want to kill my dog,Long without food.Because of the investment BTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline JA

• View Profile

where can i find news about upcoming projects for this coin?

can anyone summarize the projects in the works and where they see this coin by Summer's end?

thanks

What do you mean, "coin"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry, i'm new if you couldn't tell by my 8 posts. substitute "share" for coin
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14862.msg199231#msg199231
and
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14282.0

there are so many projects that are being worked on it's hard to keep track of  them all.

Offline 8-bit

• View Profile

can anyone summarize the projects in the works and where they see this coin by Summer's end?

thanks

sorry, i'm new if you couldn't tell by my 8 posts. substitute "share" for coin

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

thanks

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline 8-bit

• View Profile

thanks

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
how many bts will there be in total? and why is it a good thing having an emission rate of almost 1mio coins?

Absolute max is 3.6billion but likely a lot less as is determined on the number of 100% paid delegates and the amount getting burned from fees etc.
You can buy a million coins for under $6000 at todays marketcap (that's a whooping 0.04% of all Bitshares currently in existence - to give it some element of comparison that's like owning 5600 Bitcoins today).

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
how many bts will there be in total? and why is it a good thing having an emission rate of almost 1mio coins?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I love my dog very much,But nothing to eat, I only do it

I think the price drop's starting to mess with our heads. Hahaha. Probably means it's a good time to be buying.

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
I love my dog very much,But nothing to eat, I only do it

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
oh!My God,I want to kill my dog,Long without food.Because of the investment BTS

In CryptoCoin News today a Chinese investor was arrested for killing and eating his dog.  He told the police he had no choice.  He had to do it because he lost everything investing in Bitshares.
A total of 5 dog,Kill 3,Now down to 2.,But I have no more money to buy food。Because of the investment BTS,I don't have anything.

Offline yellowecho

brb shorting bitUSD

696c6f766562726f776e696573