Author Topic: So many posts about the price  (Read 2719 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

Three days of straight gains starting tomorrow.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj

I have been shorting bitbtc and bitusd since the beginning and for the time I am losing all my money.. :(...But I know that soon my bad luck will reverse...I still have lots of confidence on the huge upside of BTS..

I have also been shorting BitUSD and agree with you. Bitshares has some very interesting times ahead!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
In my head Bitcoin is like Napster.. So I think bitcoin mania is over.. I think Bitcoin is going down to the $50 - $100..

In my head also Bitshares mania hasn't started yet. There are no institutional money yet in our system...

Of course most of the times I am wrong so...

Are you shorting BitBTC? If you think it'll fall that low you could make a lot of money

I have been shorting bitbtc and bitusd since the beginning and for the time I am losing all my money.. :(...But I know that soon my bad luck will reverse...I still have lots of confidence on the huge upside of BTS..

Offline mdj

• View Profile
In my head Bitcoin is like Napster.. So I think bitcoin mania is over.. I think Bitcoin is going down to the $50 - $100..

In my head also Bitshares mania hasn't started yet. There are no institutional money yet in our system...

Are you shorting BitBTC? If you think it'll fall that low you could make a lot of money

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline mdj

• View Profile
Thoughts?

I think that chart is stupid and overused. :P

True - I mean that's most technical analysis in a nutshell however still widely used due to the self fulfilling prophecy nature

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Thoughts?

I think that chart is stupid and overused. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I hope that we are in the stealth phase and haven't take off yet..Otherwise if we are in the despair what happens next? We just return to a market cap of $40 mil as a mean and then that's it?

Comparing this to bitcoin I think bitcoin had his "mania" phase and it is now in Capitulation..

I am also curious about what others think..

its not a one time thing. Bitcoin has gone through this graph at least 3 or 4 times in the time I've been observing it. This is the first of many for BitShares. I think we are close to if not currently in capitulation.

Exactly, both can be right :)

merockstar

I hope that we are in the stealth phase and haven't take off yet..Otherwise if we are in the despair what happens next? We just return to a market cap of $40 mil as a mean and then that's it?

Comparing this to bitcoin I think bitcoin had his "mania" phase and it is now in Capitulation..

its not a one time thing. Bitcoin has gone through this graph at least 3 or 4 times in the time I've been observing it. This is the first of many for BitShares. I think we are close to if not currently in capitulation.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline mdj

• View Profile
I know I'm adding to this but I've noticed so many posts about the price of late which makes me feel that we are well within the "despair" phase of this chart.

Thoughts?