Author Topic: 3 wishes for BitShares  (Read 1922 times)

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
1) EdDSA
2) Changes to consensus algorithm for better lightweight validation and security (see here, here, here, and here)
3) Decentralized agents with corresponding UIA on the blockchain with support for full read access to the blockchain database state, ability to craft and sign any valid transaction on behalf of the agent, inter-agent message passing on the blockchain, auxiliary nested blockchains regularly committed to the parent blockchain, and optional forced impeachment of agent executors through UIA slate vote (aka Automated Transactions, aka Turing complete scripts, aka smart contracts, aka DApps, aka DAC extensions, aka child DACs)

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
1. Perfect the pegging mechanisms on bitCurrencies
2. Implement a competitive free market incentive mechanism for projects/work done in the BitShares environment
3. Create a competitive entrepreneurial landscape for all users to operate within

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
My 3 wishes:

1. Bitassets to be used by the majority of the unbanked people and by people who try to secure their holdings from the corrupted Governements

2. Eliminate the paper money. This means of exchange is sooo old...

3. Bitshares goes to multibillions market cap so I can finally quit my borring desk job and get more involved in this system and do something that I actually like.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
1. Everyone give the devs 6 months and DCA weekly.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
My 3 wishes:

1- For NewMine to find peace and love in his heart
2- For people to realize that we are creating the new infrastructure of the financial system...it won't happen in 12 month
3- For the devs to keep working on scalability and reliability

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
My 3 wishes:

* Affiliate System
* Faucet
* "E-Bay/cryptothrift for BitUSD"

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
Soon the epic sprint 不久,史诗般的冲刺 +5%

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
we need a working wallet to go with 2 and 3 .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I would like to post 3 wishes i have for BitShares and would like to hear yours.

Please don't post comments etc. on other threads and just posts your wishes and why you think this wish is needed:

Wish number:

1. The core devs should step up and give the community more guidence.
- at the moment i have the feeling, that noone knows what are the plans. This makes anyone uncertain. So i think more information (not exact names or dates) would be helpful.

2. We need a business developer
- we are lacking in many ways and this is a position who we need. It could be a team or a one man show. Maybe someone in the background is already doing it, but if so then make it public

3. We need a marketing "developer"
- we need someone or a team, who will coordinate and pull strings for us and has some funds to spend. Not the big bucks, but something to incentivice people to promote us.