Author Topic: Wallet Funds Issue  (Read 1569 times)

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
I have similar infinity.00 NA amounts after moving my wallet manually on a Mac.  They say, "FROM UNKNOWN" but all show a 0.5 BTS fee.  When I go into the details under the date of each transaction they all appear to have something to do with NOTES and TESTNOTES.  One of them MAY have changed from a Infinity.00 NA status to a specific NOTE numeric balance but the other transactions remain obscured.  Regardless of the questionable transactions, my overall NOTE balance shows as more then the single numeric transaction.  In other words, these unclear transactions may be included in my balance correctly regardless?

Offline TrippyPippy

• View Profile
Hi Vikram,

1) I transferred the wallet by copying the "Wallet" folder
2) When using "history" and "Balance" in console the NOTES show up correctly.

How do I get them to show up in the GUI ?

Regards
TrippyPippy

EDIT: Never mind - they just appeared after a further restart - thanks for the help
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 03:27:37 pm by TrippyPippy »

Offline vikram

• How did you move the wallet?
  • Are the notes there is you use "history" and "balance" commands in command console?

Offline TrippyPippy

• View Profile
Hi,

I have moved my wallet from one PC to another but although the BTS balance has moved correctly the NOTES balance I had in my old wallet did not appear on the new wallet.

In the transactions list on the new wallet I can see a transaction with the amount "- Infinity.00 NA " where the NOTES transaction should be.

How do I resolve the issue ?

Regards
TrippyPippy