Author Topic: The Most Important Screenshot about BitShares Marketing  (Read 6226 times)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
Is the our pool's mining bonus sustainable? How is it paid for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the focus of the new 100% delegate/s... To ensure the bonus is sustainable.  Bytemaster himself provided the inital bonus funds to prove the concept, moving forward the bonus will be from delegate fees.  You can look at the delegate pay/bonus as marketing referral fees.

Once interesting aspect of the bonus from delegate fees is that as the pool scales with new bitshares/users/miners - increasing BitAsset liquidity, any resulting increase in BTS price -  increases the value of the bonus, attracting even more users...

An exciting positive feedback loop  :D

Offline onceuponatime

For now it will be paid for by the delgate we are asking to have voted in and by funds from marketing delegates because they think this is the Marketing Opportunity of the Century besides being a lot of other things. The advantages to BitSharesare are staggering!

Bytemaster kicked it off a while ago by funding $50 dollars a day from his personal funds.

That is now ending. And we are ready to ramp up.

So we need to get  minebitshares-reloaded  voted in right away111

TurkeyLeg

+5% Voted.

Thank you for everyone involved! Very exciting!  :D

Offline emailtooaj

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Guys, is it strange that I am getting goosebumps right now?
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I voted btw, hope others do the same. This seems a project with great potentail  +5%

PROVEN POTENTIAL! :D  +5%

Great show on the vote!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I voted btw, hope others do the same. This seems a project with great potentail  +5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

+5% X 100! I have had a close look at what we have here and am EXTREMELY excited to see this project that has now a PROOF OF CONCEPT ACCOMPLISHED taken to the next level!

Again.. this has been an ACCOMPLISHED PROOF OF CONCEPT!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how certain are you to become the next operator of the pool?

10!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Pheonike

This is a pretty big deal, and we should promote this to the crypto community.  "Mine real gold with your bitcoin mining hardware".

Steps:
1) Sign up with minebitshares pool.
2) Convert bitUSD you receive to bitGold.
3) Buy physical gold with your bitgold on cryptosmith.

Is there any chance that we can have users pick what payout they receive from minebitshares, so they could receive bitGold directly (cutting out step 2?).  This would make things easier.

Better yet, mine directly to BitGold and exchange for physical!

Offline onceuponatime

This one project alone could, by itself, greatly increase liquidity in our markets and create enormous buzz in the crypto world. Imagine the Press Releases when we can announce to the World that you can now mine on your home rig to have real physical silver or gold delivered right to your doorstep (powered by BitShares). There is a large group of Bitsharers working feverishly to put this together and roll this out big time in the short term. The combined efforts of MetaExchange, BlockTrades, CryptoSmith, MineBitshares, BunkerShares, and marketers like Fuzzy, Favdesu and RGcrypto are pulling this blockbuster together for YOU.

But we need you to VOTE!!!!

132   minebitshares-reloaded
Version: 0.8.1
1.98%

No more complaining - start voting! Then wait and watch our market cap recover and grow.

Many many thanks to nethyb for his awesome foresight and hard work in creating the opportunity and getting it all started!!!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:22:48 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
This is a pretty big deal, and we should promote this to the crypto community.  "Mine real gold with your bitcoin mining hardware".

Steps:

Is there any chance that we can have users pick what payout they receive from minebitshares, so they could receive bitGold directly (cutting out step 2?).  This would make things easier.

Definitly one of the feature we want.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Steps:

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
+5% X 100! I have had a close look at what we have here and am EXTREMELY excited to see this project that has now a PROOF OF CONCEPT ACCOMPLISHED taken to the next level!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how certain are you to become the next operator of the pool?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+