Author Topic: The Most Important Screenshot about BitShares Marketing  (Read 6225 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
For me conventional marketing through twitter/ads/raffles works pretty good so far (stats: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14554.0.html ) - if I had steady funds available it would work even better I think.

I didn't want to downplay your effort. You are doing a great job

However, mining is important and a great marketing tool for Bitcoiners. Btw: is it possible to mine on the pool with leased X11 from nicehash?

yes you can

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
For me conventional marketing through twitter/ads/raffles works pretty good so far (stats: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14554.0.html ) - if I had steady funds available it would work even better I think.

However, mining is important and a great marketing tool for Bitcoiners. Btw: is it possible to mine on the pool with leased X11 from nicehash?

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
I've voted, hope others to do the same. The delegate is currently at 135.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
maybe that's something worth promoting at bitcointalk, since everyone enjoys mining

Yes that is for sure. As nethyb mentionned, he is passing the baton and unless he is voted in, the operation will stop...which would be a shame. This operation is a lot of work.

Also, we will need to add the scrypt to mine Bitcoin to the pool, which increase the cost of operation (hence voting in his delegate)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:10:30 pm by rgcrypto »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
maybe that's something worth promoting at bitcointalk, since everyone enjoys mining
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

This is the amount of new members who came in since the beginning of April.

As you can see, minebitshares has been the most successful (14X time more than anyone else) at bringing new users into our ecosystem. 

Not only were they sign-ups but actual people who need to use BitShares in order to move funds.

This project has tremendous benefits to everyone involved:
  • Increases the liquidity of bitAssets (Good for trading bots and MetaExchange)
  • This is 100% Accomplished Proof of Concept
  • Creates buying pressure on our competitors
  • Mining Real Gold with a partnership with CryptoSmith(bitGold -> Gold) becomes possible
  • Ease of accounting for taxes
  • Yields on holding
  • Integrate with MetaExchange
  • Increasing Bonus as BTS market cap rises (incentivizing miners to invest in bitshares)

Pleasee vote for his delegate: minebitshares-reloaded

The Status of my delegate

My primary mission as a marketing delegate is to bring in new quality users. MineBitShares is the one who's been the most successful at doing it and I have been humbled. This project has brought more than users and it brings utility. (and Mining Real Gold?!) :)

I have done my best to try as many different offers, capture pages, ads to find scalable marketing funnels. What our efforts have taught us is that the amount of education needed for a new users to understand what we do makes it very expensive to convert traffic into users...and the users we bring in don't necessarily have a use for the software other than pure speculation.

At this point in time, direct-advertising BitShares Core with ads is not, in my opinion, the best use of resources. As far as marketing goes, after all of my tests, I believe focusing on the businesses that are building on top of BitShares is where it's at.

Right now,  the best marketing tool we have to bring new users and utility is MineBitShares and we can make it a big deal.

Because of that,  I am going to redirect my delegate funds to making bitsharesmining the most badass mining pool ever.

See you at the top
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:09:34 pm by rgcrypto »