Author Topic: advice for expired cover order  (Read 2116 times)

Offline taoljj

• View Profile
BTS      Witness: delegate.taoljj

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
what do you think about the way credit card works . Due day , pay 10% minimum bill and continue interest per day , and you're settled for the month until next month's bill , and so on so forth .

I've used the minimum pay to avoid screwing up my credit report several times .

30 day cover at once not only screw himself , but screw the market too , put more down pressure on BTS if it's on a bear market with thin order book .

also charging daily interest after minimum pay earns interest (profit) for the system by lending extra leeway to the shorter after 30days  , works like a bank .

In China , banks are currently earning 1.5% interest per month on credit card , that's 18% APR , big profit for the bank .

============

same idea
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

lzr1900

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
when cover order expired, we take off the interest,  and forced cover 10% of the  debt.
then update the left order's time to current.
for simplify the develop
every time we cover part of the debt, we can delay the expired date to (cover balance)/(total balance) * 1year
+5%

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
when cover order expired, we take off the interest,  and forced cover 10% of the  debt.
for simplify the develop
every time we cover part of the debt, we can delay the expired date to (cover balance)/(total balance) * 1year
and with a limit, the expired  time can't be more than 1 month from now.

Offline sudo

• View Profile

sound nice.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi