Author Topic: Staff Meeting Notes - Monday, April 6, 2015  (Read 5541 times)

lzr1900

This includes hours of off-camera interviews where Bytemaster has given them insights about what is coming later this year.  They are not allowed to disclose that information, of course, but they are free to tell you their general impressions and personal levels of interest in what is going on at Bytemaster Labs.
:-\

I'd love to hear/see/read about their impressions

I'd love to hear what is actually coming later this year. So much tease...
Stan=hot air.

Offline yellowecho

The Peer-2-Peer team is recording lots of interviews and taking many pictures this week to help give everyone a feel for what is going on behind the scenes and what kind of people are working for you.

This includes hours of off-camera interviews where Bytemaster has given them insights about what is coming later this year.  They are not allowed to disclose that information, of course, but they are free to tell you their general impressions and personal levels of interest in what is going on at Bytemaster Labs.

Very much looking forward to the P2P interviews and Bytemaster teasers !  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
When people work with their brand, it's important to change the environment once in a while.

This is how breakthrough happen.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

I'd love to hear what is actually coming later this year. So much tease...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Am I foolish to look for the named people in the photo above ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Staff Meeting Notes

Here is a summary of Monday’s developer staff meeting. Hopefully this will give everyone more time to get Fuzzy your questions where he can organize them rather than trying to respond to Bytemaster's opening statement in real time.

Ok, so technically we didn't have a Monday Staff Meeting this week because of the First Annual BitShares Barbecue held at Half Mile High Meadows, somewhere in the Blue Ridge Plateau of southwest Virginia.

In attendance were most of the Blacksburg team  (bytemaster, vikram, toast, nathan, theoretical, adam, will, pam and stan) plus our illustrious guests bitscape, roadscape, robrigo and xeldel.

Despite the ready availability of a netless basketball hoop, a fully fueled Kabota tractor, countless farm tools, a state-of-the-art corn-hole bag toss game and plenty of vittles and fixin's, your intrepid team of geeks mostly just stood around for five hours and talked shop.

But what a far-ranging shop talk it was!  We must have explored every issue and strategy that has ever come up on this forum and no doubt many more that never will.  But we all thought it was tremendously valuable to have input from representatives of this community that were passionate enough about BitShares to make the long trip to see us.

And you will get to participate in just about everything but the possum pie!  The Peer-2-Peer team is recording lots of interviews and taking many pictures this week to help give everyone a feel for what is going on behind the scenes and what kind of people are working for you.

As for the day to day activities - everyone continues to work on the current assignments reflected in the last two sets of Staff Meeting Notes.

Because of multiple scheduling conflicts there will be no Mumble this Friday, but Fuzzy will still be collecting your questions for use the following week.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:01:24 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.