Author Topic: We need to recruit entrepreneurs from developing countries  (Read 1375 times)

Offline davidpbrown

Do you speak their language?

That is always a good question.. only a quarter of the people who speak English do so as their first language. It's always good to talk to people in their first language where possible but a quick look back at language data suggests that the languages people frequently speak as not first language are: English; Hindi; Russian; French. So, for example others like Chinese, for the most part is spoken as first language.

Which begs the question.. where is the Hindi forum?.. Perhaps there's a market there??

Also there are simple ways to capture non-English speakers and redirect them to a message specific to them. I have a simple script for doing that in PHP which might be good for that - add an element to the header of the page even, rather than full redirect asking for their help engaging that languages users.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:30:02 pm by davidpbrown »
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I heard some of our community members (including me) are preparing Bitshares gateways. But I also found that gateways in developed countries rarely have advantages compared to traditional bank system, because the fee between developed states are so small. However, I saw a great potential in remittance market in developing countries.

What we need to do is recruiting more guys with entrepreneurship into Bitshares community. They will build gateways in the countries, and hence we will construct an effective remittance network together. (as many knows, regulations in developing countries is less strict than other countries like U.S.) Anyone here from developing countries? We need your help.

Do you speak their language?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
- Stable protocol
- Stable clients (web_wallet/mobile/android/core client)
- Much more detailed information in the wiki

And with version, mass marketing is needed. (e.g. Dan's BitShares P2P world tour? :) )
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
- Stable protocol
- Stable clients (web_wallet/mobile/android/core client)
- Much more detailed information in the wiki

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I heard some of our community members (including me) are preparing Bitshares gateways. But I also found that gateways in developed countries rarely have advantages compared to traditional bank system, because the fee between developed states are so small. However, I saw a great potential in remittance market in developing countries.

What we need to do is recruiting more guys with entrepreneurship into Bitshares community. They will build gateways in the countries, and hence we will construct an effective remittance network together. (as many knows, regulations in developing countries is less strict than other countries like U.S.) Anyone here from developing countries? We need your help.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop