Author Topic: Why hasn't Moonstone received any donations? It appears to be live.  (Read 2219 times)

Offline davidpbrown

฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline bitsapphire

Looks like the content still hasntt updated on all CDNs. Nonetheless the content is almost right.

It means that for every BTC you donate you get the equivalent of 1.15 BTS in the form of MOONFUND tokens. You'll be able to realize your gain over time as we actively buy up MOONFUND. This emans you can get a return of 15% in terms of BTS once the project picks up steam over time. This repayment rate is  made possible through the BitShares delegate system.

So, is that pitching for 5 delegates, that will release value back?.. and what happens to that 5x 100% delegate income after the buyback is complete??

We intend to either shut down the delegates, turn them into 0% pay delegates, or reapply with a similarly big project.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline davidpbrown

Looks like the content still hasntt updated on all CDNs. Nonetheless the content is almost right.

It means that for every BTC you donate you get the equivalent of 1.15 BTS in the form of MOONFUND tokens. You'll be able to realize your gain over time as we actively buy up MOONFUND. This emans you can get a return of 15% in terms of BTS once the project picks up steam over time. This repayment rate is  made possible through the BitShares delegate system.

So, is that pitching for 5 delegates, that will release value back?.. and what happens to that 5x 100% delegate income after the buyback is complete??

Offline bitsapphire

My first close look at this.. good first impression.

Pitched at what looks to be ~1% of BitShares current marketcap, it looks very reasonable for what it's promising.

Could someone put this in plain English?.. sorry if I'm being daft but it is not clear to me if there is a real return expected or if this is a gifted donation:
Moonstone will have 5 opt-out delegates which can be deselected upon installation, or whenever you choose to. All proceedings from the delegates will be converted to bitUSD, 100% of which will be used to to set 1:1 buy orders for the Bitsapphire UIAs you received upon donation. Upon donation you will receive 1.15 Bitsapphire UIAs, meaning, for every dollar you put in an additional 15% will get back to you in the form of a buyback over the next 5-30 months. As far as we know this is the first crowdfunder with the possibility of a higher return.

Also.. is it just me that has a problem with so many websites not using lite grey on light background?.. perhaps tweak the CSS to a darker font for readability.

Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline davidpbrown

My first close look at this.. good first impression.

Pitched at what looks to be ~1% of BitShares current marketcap, it looks very reasonable for what it's promising.

Could someone put this in plain English?.. sorry if I'm being daft but it is not clear to me if there is a real return expected or if this is a gifted donation:
Moonstone will have 5 opt-out delegates which can be deselected upon installation, or whenever you choose to. All proceedings from the delegates will be converted to bitUSD, 100% of which will be used to to set 1:1 buy orders for the Bitsapphire UIAs you received upon donation. Upon donation you will receive 1.15 Bitsapphire UIAs, meaning, for every dollar you put in an additional 15% will get back to you in the form of a buyback over the next 5-30 months. As far as we know this is the first crowdfunder with the possibility of a higher return.

Also.. is it just me that has a problem with so many websites not using lite grey on light background?.. perhaps tweak the CSS to a darker font for readability.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
https://moonstone.io/
It's live for 40 minutes only ..

and we have a 30 days time window to donate/invest.... no reason to panic buy and crash the  BTS price... slowly investing there is wiser   ;)

Offline bitsapphire

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads