Author Topic: Let me tell u why Chinese are dumping  (Read 4814 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Imo, if your BTS is in Bter or Btc38, you dont actually have BTS.

+5%  just IOU

I learned early on by being MtGoxed, so you'll never find any of my $CRYPTO sitting in an exchange any longer than necessary, but I do wonder.. if nobody kept anything at the exchanges, how would the price maintain itself?

You know bitshares has a dex? This post is the reason bitshares hasnt taken off yet.. Need moar marketing

Sure.. an *internal* dex. How does *that* set the price of BitShares in EUR, USD, or BTC, and more importantly, since you can't use any of these to buy directly at the dex, why should anyone care what the claimed BTS<->BTC BTS<->BitUSD and BTS<->BitEUR (etc) price is, in the dex, when purchasing from outside the system?
Through price pegs. Gateways are used to take btc and give you bitBTC. You only need gateways and dex thats it!!! forget exchanges get it out of your head they are bad.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline karnal

• View Profile

+5%  just IOU

I learned early on by being MtGoxed, so you'll never find any of my $CRYPTO sitting in an exchange any longer than necessary, but I do wonder.. if nobody kept anything at the exchanges, how would the price maintain itself?

You know bitshares has a dex? This post is the reason bitshares hasnt taken off yet.. Need moar marketing

Sure.. an *internal* dex. How does *that* set the price of BitShares in EUR, USD, or BTC, and more importantly, since you can't use any of these to buy directly at the dex, why should anyone care what the claimed BTS<->BTC BTS<->BitUSD and BTS<->BitEUR (etc) price is, in the dex, when purchasing from outside the system?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

+5%  just IOU

Offline karnal

• View Profile

+5%  just IOU

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
Guess the Chinese companies are now at the pump and dump stage before the crash.. @onceuponatime is right.. I have not heard anything good as far as economic signals are concerned to encourage some kind of stock market buy up.. I think you are seeing a self made pump where the insiders do the dump.. and everyone else is left holding stocks worth about as much as the papers they are printed off. Companies move on.. rinse and repeat.. China wanted capitalism.. welcome to the jungle. :)
U do not know China. Now we want CNY to be next USD.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
do not think about add some rules, just reduce some.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Guess the Chinese companies are now at the pump and dump stage before the crash.. @onceuponatime is right.. I have not heard anything good as far as economic signals are concerned to encourage some kind of stock market buy up.. I think you are seeing a self made pump where the insiders do the dump.. and everyone else is left holding stocks worth about as much as the papers they are printed off. Companies move on.. rinse and repeat.. China wanted capitalism.. welcome to the jungle. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

+5%  just IOU

Offline sudo

• View Profile
maker taker 
different fees
enhance the market depth

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
In before btc38 goes insolvent

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Why not limit short new bitUSD amount? Assuming that short increment within 24 h shall not exceed 10% of the total

todays there are two hundred thousand bitUSD due to cover , greatly increasing the risk of a system.
10% , like the minimum due payment for my credit card .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
The depth graph on BitUSD:BTS looks funny ...
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

lzr1900

Offline sudo

• View Profile
Why not limit short new bitUSD amount? Assuming that short increment within 24 h shall not exceed 10% of the total

todays there are two hundred thousand bitUSD due to cover , greatly increasing the risk of a system.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
the China stock market is booming. Stock index up from 2300 to 4000 in one year.  People are leaving from coins to stock.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Why can't we put the stock indexes onto Bitshares? What stops us from having a feed with the index and a BitAsset which represents the stock index? Also we can have index BitAssets of our own but why don't we?

We have an over emphasis on BitUSD and not enough emphasis on anything else.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline yiminh

• View Profile
as the bitUSD shorts just expired, we have 50 million BTS been forced to dump to the market

what would the person  who  collet the  most bitUSD   do next?

Absolutly nothing, that's what 3i get when they abuse public trust

Offline sudo

• View Profile
as the bitUSD shorts just expired, we have 50 million BTS been forced to dump to the market

what would the person  who  collet the  most bitUSD   do next?

Offline yiminh

• View Profile
as the bit USD sellers disapear, I see market cap less than 5 million shortly

Offline yiminh

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

You are probably right. But they are "cruisin' for a bruisin' "
"

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
the China stock market is booming. Stock index up from 2300 to 4000 in one year.  People are leaving from coins to stock.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk