Author Topic: Now we are at the bottom.  (Read 7839 times)

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
I agree, we reach a point were most of the bitshares are in the hands of people understanding the value  of BitShares on the term.

These persons are not selling.  They are sitting on their investment, eating pop corn and waiting for the show to begin !

The price should'nt be able to keep falling much more.

Today is a good day to buy some more bts, maybe the last one ...

I've heard this kind of comment several times since Bitshares X went live (yes, even before the merger). It hasn't been true once. I don't think we have seen the bottom yet. I bought most of my shares before the merger, so all I can do is hodl and hope that the sun will shine at some point.

Offline EstefanTT

I agree, we reach a point were most of the bitshares are in the hands of people understanding the value  of BitShares on the term.

These persons are not selling.  They are sitting on their investment, eating pop corn and waiting for the show to begin !

The price should'nt be able to keep falling much more.

Today is a good day to buy some more bts, maybe the last one ...
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
I just calculated the whole BTS in btc38 worth 8.1 million CNY about 1.3 million USD.
Any big guy can buy out all off them.

Many speculators are out and go to the China Stock market. The remain are long term holder that understand BTS. During the last month there are a lot of people create fictitious rumours in the BTC38 comment page. They are out too, they have nothing to dump, only want the price to drop so that they can buy some cheap BTS.

I think now we are at the bottom.

Pls check this. A real adoption
https://www.dacx.com/

Feel free to short USD or buy some BTS at btc38.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:40:45 pm by lastagile »