Author Topic: Bitreserve on Max Kaiser  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Riverhead

I believe cass automatically has copyright on all the graphics

Prior art would be a no-brainer. Also, yes, copyright kicks in as soon as ink leaves pen.

Offline JA

• View Profile
Can't they just use GoxGold ?  :P

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
i thought so, but they take the same name BitUSD for example

How will a customer in the future knowing if he has the real BitUSD? Has Bitshares copyrights for the logo etc?

the lawyers we talked to claimed those terms couldn't be trademarked. If they end up getting it then either the lawyers we talked to were wrong or bitreserve just had enough influence and it didn't matter. I feel like I've been the only person pushing to figure out what can or needs to be done about it. Someone else needs to lead that initiative now.

I believe cass automatically has copyright on all the graphics
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Maybe if everyone else gets Goxed at some point, and we the only ones left standing...

Perhaps a never been Goxed meme would serve well here

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
I think sometimes people can PAY to met Max. and waching interview im sure some pay a lot to go there.

Bitbullshit, centraliced and private and they wanna parthner with a monopolium of little comerces to impose his shet.

can see easy the crap this shet is going to be. Worst it that use bitcoin name to spread is bussines jajjaaja

But does that we can't work with them and let them funnel people to the decentralized exchange?

I think he only want to do is move his money, gold etc.. for sure in a centraliced and private way. Since banks start to ask for money for hold your money metals etc..(you send him your money gold whatever, he sent his money gold whatever and elude the taxation for have it stopped)

Sure will be so good he use bitshares, is wellcome  :-X you can try to comunicate him but ....
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I wish Max would let his guests speak. Hes like RT's answer to Sean Hannity.

Why wont Max let Dan Larimer speak? He invented the model BitReserve is basically copying.

Also BitReserve is centralized, it's another MtGox or EGold.

http://www.coindesk.com/bitreserve-executive-nike-democratize-money/

Because everything Max does is bought-and-paid-for. Gotta pay him the bribe if you want his teenage viewership to follow your coin.

Offline fuzzy

I think sometimes people can PAY to met Max. and waching interview im sure some pay a lot to go there.

Bitbullshit, centraliced and private and they wanna parthner with a monopolium of little comerces to impose his shet.

can see easy the crap this shet is going to be. Worst it that use bitcoin name to spread is bussines jajjaaja

But does that we can't work with them and let them funnel people to the decentralized exchange?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline fuzzy

Why wont Max let Dan Larimer speak? He invented the model BitReserve is basically copying.

Maybe we should do a Zerg campaign to get Max to invite Dan on?

*Note* Hm...what if we approached bitreserve to partner with us? Wouldn't they be able to build out their plans and offer us a large number of gateways?  if we gave them a few delegates and a decent sized stake in the project, we might be able to leverage their resources as well. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:06:07 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Seems pretty obvious to me from the way Max is talking that this is nothing more than one big BitReserve advertisement. I'm sure Halsey came swooping in with his huge ass bags of money to buy this publicity.

Feels like I'm watching Fox News. You just can't trust this shit.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

+5% +5%

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:16:12 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
BitReserve on Max Keiser https://youtu.be/NjGisvNlWtY?t=713

BitReserve is a scam. I will not touch a company like that.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ronald

• View Profile
i thought so, but they take the same name BitUSD for example

How will a customer in the future knowing if he has the real BitUSD? Has Bitshares copyrights for the logo etc?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Are those BitUSD the same as the BitUSD from Bitshares?
Nop.. bitreserve's bit* are IOUs