Author Topic: To everyone complaining about the current BTS price...  (Read 19781 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
it must be another disposing lie

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Quit being ridiculous and remember that China is eternally half a day ahead of the rest of the world...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15756.msg202594.html#msg202594

Tells you what you need to know.

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
it must be another disposing lie

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
where is the announce?
That guys seems to be from the U.S. .. it's barely in the morning there :)
I don't want to sleep before I can see the announce  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
where is the announce?
That guys seems to be from the U.S. .. it's barely in the morning there :)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
where is the announce?

hello , sfinder  ? ? ?

New to the community here. 
Not a sock puppet or alt for any other account. 
Not really sure how to prove it though.
Maybe look at some of my other posts?

I actually believe you, for what it's worth. I saw your posts on the "programmer" and "help wanted" threads -- you clearly know what you're talking about. I wouldn't believe you if you had just made the OP then disappeared. If this is all a ruse it's a fairly complex one. If you're just trolling, then you'd be a very persistent troll, heh.

This and BM's upcoming whitepaper suddenly have me very excited for BTS in April.

Here's to hopefully seeing something awesome in the coming weeks.

(I am curious how ATMs could tie into the whole thing though.....)

Believe me when I say I'm itching to tell you. 
If there isn't an official announce ready to roll by the 17th, I'll be back here running my own yap and just deal with any fallout.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I would expect a number of these type of announcements over the next two years... quartals
FIFY  :P

Offline oldman

• View Profile
The cynicism is strong in this community!

Bitshares is a potentially revolutionary platform that has yet to take its first steps into the world. It hasn't even left the womb yet.

But folks are noticing.

Market cap in a thinly traded and immature market such as this is meaningless.

I would expect a number of these type of announcements over the next two years...

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Thank the whale who decided to clear it up by selling off ~200k bitUSD :)

time to support BTS prize(?)  :)

Offline svk

If they fixed it by Monday  or 10 days later what then?  Please don't proof yourself as a troll....

PS but the question remains @bytemaster  and @vikram :  " When do you estimate you publish a fix update"

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

the bug still there waiting for next fix release .
but the situation that enabled the bug has been mitigated . Huge volume on the BitUSD:BTS market today ...

I bought a bunch of BTS by dumping a bunch of BTC & NXT etc over at BTER this morning, moved it to my wallet to buy bitUSD.  Is there a fix somewhere, because my orders are still not executing.

Thanks!

bitUSD/BTS market is working just fine right now, all the cover orders that were causing the bug and making the market stuck have been cleared up. Same goes for bitBTC/BTS market.

Yeah, thanks for that.  I say the orders go through about 10 mins after I posted my last message.
Awesome and glad to see it working.
Thanks to everyone who worked hard to fix it!

Thank the whale who decided to clear it up by selling off ~200k bitUSD :)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline tsaishen

• View Profile
If they fixed it by Monday  or 10 days later what then?  Please don't proof yourself as a troll....

PS but the question remains @bytemaster  and @vikram :  " When do you estimate you publish a fix update"

but the situation that enabled the bug has been mitigated . Huge volume on the BitUSD:BTS market today ...

I bought a bunch of BTS by dumping a bunch of BTC & NXT etc over at BTER this morning, moved it to my wallet to buy bitUSD.  Is there a fix somewhere, because my orders are still not executing.

Thanks!

bitUSD/BTS market is working just fine right now, all the cover orders that were causing the bug and making the market stuck have been cleared up. Same goes for bitBTC/BTS market.

Yeah, thanks for that.  I say the orders go through about 10 mins after I posted my last message.
Awesome and glad to see it working.
Thanks to everyone who worked hard to fix it!

Offline svk

Thanks!

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline tsaishen

• View Profile

Thanks!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

Troll is relative too :)

I am comfortable that bitshares will work out. ...though there might be some shaky times interspersing the path to that end point.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani