Author Topic: To everyone complaining about the current BTS price...  (Read 19795 times)

Offline mudshark79

• View Profile
Who are you and what have you done to Stan?  :o

Offline tsaishen

• View Profile
I have noticed a lot of people complaining about the falling price.
I just want to take a moment and say...

But seriously, If you have a ton of BTS that has lost value, if you feel like it's going nowhere but down. 
Don't lose heart...

You are not yet aware of this, but there are several people working behind the scenes that are introducing something amazing into this space.
Each of us is bringing something unique to the table.  Together we are building something that no one else has really tried before.

We've been quiet because we are in stealth mode.  There were legal pieces we had to get out of the way first but those were cleared out of the way as of this morning.  The dropping BTS price has been very good for us, allowing us to accumulate enough that we are nearing launch much more quickly than we originally hoped.

Our plan was originally longer term, we weren't even going to launch this until next year. 
But something changed, something unexpected and wonderful in it's own way.

Now instead of next year, something is coming in the next 90 days.  You will get a preview of it in the next 2 weeks.
We believe that what is coming is a revolution that will be bigger than anything which has been seen before.
BTS is the future, we're absolutely sure of it. 
I can't really say anything more.

You don't know me.  I don't expect you to trust me.   However I felt I should bring a message of hope because I see people leaving in droves and for good reason.  The price is falling and the amount of currency in circulation is just way to high for the current market to support.

It needs a killer app to spur mass adoption.  We are building that killer app. It's not anything that's ever been discussed on this site. It will be the most incredible thing you've never heard of.  Just bear with us a little longer.
In otherwords...