Author Topic: Protoshares-qt won't start  (Read 7218 times)

Offline zrataj

• View Profile
Hi thanks for your answers. Tried all of that, but still the same. Client is starting, just the GUI isn't showing up. Tried with 0.4.0 and -rescan option but nothing seems to work. Will try on another PC and report.

With regards

zrataj

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
run your client via command line or batch file with -reindex. This uses the downloaded blocks already on the pc, then when it's done it will continue where it left off.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
It happened to me on a very old computer with low performance, what I did was to kill the process first, and reopen it then waiting for enough time to let the window pop out
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
Did you just install it or did it work before the problem occurred?
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline PYneer

• View Profile
Try redownloading the client and replace the old one to see if the problem will be solved that way.
BTC: 1RaWjtSo9CxGuraKm4ZUUMt6JoagYeoi7   PTS: PqvuS7V99h1HmguMq1ncy6ijMJ7NhU9kWM
Cryptsy   Vircurex

Offline zrataj

• View Profile
Hi. I'm facing some problems with my client. Seems like Gui won't show up after I start the client, however I can see it in the taskbar. I can right clik on it and see options, I can see that the client is sinchronizing but the gui just won't show up. Any Idea?

I've tried to delete all files except wallet.dat, put new downloaded files back and restart but had no luck.

Thanks in advance.